Repeat.

Proceed to collect loots.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
junaum wrote:
Playing Orchard tier 8 (75 map).

I have capped elemental resists (75%), 4.600 HP, 50% physical reduction and 28% block.

Just got one-shot by that thing. From full to zero, at close range.

Is that intended mechanic? Because it sure doesn't look like so.

While I do understand that this boss is fully retarded at times lol (gmp/extra damage/damage/ boss damage+aoe etc etc..)..several things you must understand..

1) Armour there is a formula 1 /[ 1+(damage x10/Armour)] = reduction.. that being said don't be fooled by "50% phys reduc:tion in defence sheet it is essentially a myth lmao while white mobs wont mutilate you im 100% sure things Like Carnage (colonnade boss, tunnel trap etc etc) will totally wank you unless you have the 25k+ passive armour tier.

2) 28 block, honestly from personal experience sub 40 block is almost negligible lol

3) Resistance :lets face it you can have 75 fire res and still get killed by atziri flame blast at 4.6k life

The only way to do this boss(unless you have GG/OP hax stuff like aegis etc) is via diversion/baiting

While you can survive the LMP'd shot, you will almost certainly die to the slow moving one. I consider this fair. Taunt it into firing at you once it does dive in do damage and gtfo and again repeat, there is no hold down 1 button and hit flask fighting method on this boss for normal players.
Ten levels ago, my guy could facetank Izaro with many of his mechanisms up, without needing to move, he can run reflect maps one shooting entire packs without Vaal Pact and survive. I could run level 78 map with damage and AS mods while he is still 75;

but this boss ..

This boss one shot me once I entered room, the only thing that could do such a feat.. I know that it was wrong to go in without my 7 end. charges up, and it was harder to dodge while it was double boss inside not one, but still ... One shot!
learned a thing today, one can easily kite the slow moving fireball, one should not be near a wall when the slow moving ball hits because the explosion will kill you.

that all doesn't help if your golem facetanks the ball next to you.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
haha I almost died in darkshrine due to my friend's totems almost pking me by eating the giant fireball and aoeing me
"
biyte wrote:
haha I almost died in darkshrine due to my friend's totems almost pking me by eating the giant fireball and aoeing me

problem is: i need the golem for culling bosses with increased rarity.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Boem wrote:
Do people still die to this dude?

1) bait the big fireball

2) move in and deal deeeeeeeps

3) move back and wait for another big fireball

Repeat.

Peace,

-Boem-

Lol "move". Haven't you seen a labyrinth thread? You're asking for a lot.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
"
Boem wrote:
Do people still die to this dude?

1) bait the big fireball

2) move in and deal deeeeeeeps

3) move back and wait for another big fireball

Repeat.

Peace,

-Boem-

Lol "move". Haven't you seen a labyrinth thread? You're asking for a lot.

Read the date of his post :).
a few wtf moments and i am on forums to see why i died multiple times to this boss now i see why, just wanna add a big [Removed by Support] i played my toon to lvl 80 in one day to die one shot to this kind of shit mechanics. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jul 19, 2016, 12:32:58 PM
As many people said, this boss is not really hard if you know what you are doing, similar to Shock and Horror.

"
EdenRage wrote:
a few wtf moments and i am on forums to see why i died multiple times to this boss now i see why, just wanna add a big [Removed by Support] i played my toon to lvl 80 in one day to die one shot to this kind of shit mechanics. [Removed by Support]

RIP cause: Lack of knowledge

I see no problem here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info