[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

SKIL TREE IS MISSING

URGENT ACTION REQUIRED!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
SKIL TREE IS MISSING

URGENT ACTION REQUIRED!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Skill tree's should be updated for 1.0, still changing and unfinished on certain areas. going to sleep now but please comment on what else you would like to see for the bew 1.0

Reminder it's not finished yet, i'm going to sleep lol
Nice it's no EE now, more party friendly

What's about High Explosives and nearby trap damage nodes?
I'm running a CI trapper Scion with dual totems, utilizing the fact that Trap and Remote Mine apply the trap/mine passive bonuses. Currently Lvl 79, this is my setup:

EK + Multitrap + Add fire + Critical chance (simply because I'm not sure what to put in the last socket lol) on the Trapper boots

Fire trap + Concentrated effect + Elem Prolif

Cold snap + trap + Cold pen + Elem Prolif

Bear Trap + Added Fire + Elemental Weakness

Reduced mana + hatred + clarity + discpline (I have a lot of Aura passives, so I can run all 3 auras on my mana)

Currently 4L chest: Flame Totem + Remote Mine + Faster cast + LMP

I was previously running Lightning Warp + trap + multitrap + lightning pen (it does more damage than Lightning Trap) with single EK traps (with the other traps moved around between equips...) but then after reading here that EK still does ridiculous damage with multitrap I decided to try it out myself, I decided to just scrap multi lightning warp traps in favor of multi EK traps.

I don't see the need for Ice Nova traps TBH, Cold Snap and EK with Hatred deal more cold damage.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Nov 3, 2013, 11:43:30 AM
"
alt0172 wrote:
Nice it's no EE now, more party friendly

What's about High Explosives and nearby trap damage nodes?

Was looking to boost my damage for my current level so I went deeper into damage nodes

As for high explosives, once I grab a bit more hp i'll head over towards it
"
I'm running a CI trapper Scion with dual totems, utilizing the fact that Trap and Remote Mine apply the trap/mine passive bonuses. Currently Lvl 79, this is my setup:

EK + Multitrap + Add fire + Critical chance (simply because I'm not sure what to put in the last socket lol) on the Trapper boots

Fire trap + Concentrated effect + Elem Prolif

Cold snap + trap + Cold pen + Elem Prolif

Bear Trap + Added Fire + Elemental Weakness

Reduced mana + hatred + clarity + discpline (I have a lot of Aura passives, so I can run all 3 auras on my mana)

Currently 4L chest: Flame Totem + Remote Mine + Faster cast + LMP

I was previously running Lightning Warp + trap + multitrap + lightning pen (it does more damage than Lightning Trap) with single EK traps (with the other traps moved around between equips...) but then after reading here that EK still does ridiculous damage with multitrap I decided to try it out myself, I decided to just scrap multi lightning warp traps in favor of multi EK traps.

I don't see the need for Ice Nova traps TBH, Cold Snap and EK with Hatred deal more cold damage.

You're correct, nova doesn't seem to do much damage, I was thinking of just making EK a 4 Link along with a 4 Link Bear trap, i'm still playing around with specifically what works best for what situation. However my gear along with the colors will force to use certain skills xD
Can you level up using this build? Seems nice for AoEing clearing after you get all those support gems with lots of links on your gear... but can you level up using only traps?

And if you have Ethereal Knives linked with a Trap gem, does it basically throw down a trap that will fire EK off at the mob who stepped on it?

I dont really like builds that arent good "until later." But I am interested in the trapping play style.
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
Can you level up using this build? Seems nice for AoEing clearing after you get all those support gems with lots of links on your gear... but can you level up using only traps?

And if you have Ethereal Knives linked with a Trap gem, does it basically throw down a trap that will fire EK off at the mob who stepped on it?

I dont really like builds that arent good "until later." But I am interested in the trapping play style.

I started this character maybe 1-2 days after the Nemesis league, He was lvl'd completely legit with no twink gear. all the gear on him has been bought with the currency i've found on him. Trappers scale extremely well just off base levels of skill gems. In the guide you can see me solo Dominus with fairly decent gear on Cruel
Well I went ahead and picked up all the gems you mentioned in the leveling guide section but after that it doesnt say much about how you're supposed to level.

Im just confused, as you dont get access to the Trap gem until much later in the game, same with Multiple Traps. Do I have to buy those? Or can I just level using EK and the traps normally.
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
Well I went ahead and picked up all the gems you mentioned in the leveling guide section but after that it doesnt say much about how you're supposed to level.

Im just confused, as you dont get access to the Trap gem until much later in the game, same with Multiple Traps. Do I have to buy those? Or can I just level using EK and the traps normally.

It should state what each skill is used for and the purpose of it, unless it wasn't put in properly, They're all classified in their set roles for the purpose of leveling. you can use EK as a regular skill up until you find it being too dangerous to stand still

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info