Removing nudity from model files - Bannable?

"
Trinexx wrote:
"
try to control every aspect of everyone's life

Yes, because changing MY experience is the same as trying to control every aspect of everyone's life.

Why is it so hard for some of you to grasp the fact that some people like different things?

Did you not read any of my post at all?

That pretty much tells me that you are trolling.

Instead of doing the following rational thing - oh look this area has some graphic details that I don't want my kids to see. Well while they are sitting here ill just re clear the docks or do some trading, and wait for a good time when they aren't watching to clear this area.

This is you - oh this area has some graphical things that I don't want my kids to see I could modify the game models to hide these things.

So your go to, instead of working your needs around the game, you decide to alter the game to fit around you. That's being self centered that's the mindset of someone who would prefer to alter the environment around them than learn to adapt to the environment.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
I hope GGG implement Physics in a Patch soon. Starting with Dicks and Tits.

Let me paint a scene for you:

You are carving your way through hordes of Demonic Beasts, as you crush their Skulls with your hammer, their brains explode in a cacophony of bones and flesh. Red hues cover the ground like a velvet carpet rolled out before you. Your enemies innards smeared all over you, their screams lingering on in the wind, you revel in the violence, it drives you on.
With each step more bone is shattered by your hammer and the loot Pinjata's before you spill their prized content.

But then, as you are in the middle of the Blood frenzy ... you see it, it breaks your concentration, it turns your stomach ... grown men have knelt before it and wept, some have fainted.
It is the Stone Cold, Grey, Lifeless Cock, of an Animated Statue ... 5 Pixels or raw putrid disgust.
You'r throat fights hard to suppress the dinner you just ate, its forcing its way back to the top. You'r eyes water in preparation for the pain you will feel as your stomach turns and contracts to empty its content.
You search for a container.

But then, in the corner of your eye... another affront to the senses ... Stone Titties! Almost as disgusting as their male counterpart, the Female statues taunt you from a distance as they press their shoulders back with a cocked arrow, ready to loose it on you.

As you lay down to sleep this night, you smile. It was a good day, you drove your enemies before you and felt the lamentation of their women. All the while it rained precious loot onto you. Then your smile turns into a scowl, it was all so glorious until that 5 pixel cock was shoved right into your eyeball.

Oh yes, you will sleep... but stone cold, grey cocks will circle your dreams, "dreams ... hah" you think to yourself. There will be no "Dreams" this night.

I wont lie, this went on longer than I intended.
Just tell your kids not to come in while you play this. I have kids, it's what I do. A lot of my deaths are as a result of my Son coming in and driving his monster truck all over the keyboard while I panic and then lure him out of the room.

can we put this on the home page just like the witch cosplay?
"
That's being self centered that's the mindset of someone who would prefer to alter the environment around them than learn to adapt to the environment.

Uh, dude, it's just some statue dongs. You're reading WAY too much into this.
What acceptable statues may look like:

Wait a minute, I can see ankle!!!

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

/Yes, it is outrageous for many reasons, but the visibility of skin is not one of those reasons.
[Hardcore] Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
-------------------------
Skill Resets are the last refuge of the weak and incompetent.
"
Miszou wrote:
What acceptable statues may look like:

Wait a minute, I can see ankle!!!

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

/Yes, it is outrageous for many reasons, but the visibility of skin is not one of those reasons.

yes its the ugly eyes... someone put sunglasses on that bitch

But thread title sucks.
"
Trinexx wrote:
"
That's being self centered that's the mindset of someone who would prefer to alter the environment around them than learn to adapt to the environment.

Once again you avoid the entire point. Just keeps pointing towards troll.

I feel very confident that if I asked 100 people, nay 500 people, this scenario;

If you were playing a mature video game (intended for adults) and that game had subject matter that you didn't want your children to see while you played, would you:
A. Only play the parts with the questionable content when your kids were not present.
B. Alter the game files, and/or ask the developers of the game to suitably censor their game so your children could watch.

Very certain everyone would choose option A.

But you for some reason find option B the more sensible and reasonable option. That says something about your mentality.
Lots of people getting fired up in here, lol.

The only comment I will make that I didn't see in the first pages is this -

While it may seem silly to have bigger issues with nudity than extreme gore, I personally find that it is the combination together that would make some people uncomfortable. I mean, mauling some jerk who's wearing full armor and swinging a mace in my chest is just a natural reaction. But decimating naked men and especially women, even the crazy mutilated ones in the game, gives me a different feeling while playing. I think it just makes me feel sad. Which is probably the intended reaction given how completely insane the end of the game is.

I think it is perfectly reasonable that someone might want to tone down one or the other.
Team Won
"
"
Trinexx wrote:
"

Once again you avoid the entire point. Just keeps pointing towards troll.

I feel very confident that if I asked 100 people, nay 500 people, this scenario;

If you were playing a mature video game (intended for adults) and that game had subject matter that you didn't want your children to see while you played, would you:
A. Only play the parts with the questionable content when your kids were not present.
B. Alter the game files, and/or ask the developers of the game to suitably censor their game so your children could watch.

Very certain everyone would choose option A.

But you for some reason find option B the more sensible and reasonable option. That says something about your mentality.

i feel sorry for your kids...
... i just wonder// would monsters with cut out genitals be more appropriate for younger audience? cut out as in bleeding gauging whole in place of titties/cocks?

would replacing the human cock with a horse cock on golden statues help the cause? i mean its not human cock, its just an animal right? ...
Last edited by AintCare on Oct 24, 2013, 1:49:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info