Chris_GGGs answers to Raptr Questions

"
Ishiga25 wrote:
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
Regarding, Kaom's Shav's, Soul Taker

"
Yes. Some members of our design team are not happy with them. Any changes to them might be at release or in ongoing patches after that point. We're trying to be mindful of their rarity, prestige and value, but do agree that some are just far better than rares (which is not a good thing at all).

*edit* He didn't answer question. He dodged it.

What the hell was the question though?

Question Was:

"
There are currently a few unique items in the game that are often seen as overpowered compared to their Rare counterparts. (Kaom's Heart, Lioneye's Glare, Soul Taker, etc). How do you plan on addressing the balance issues with these items?
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
which means sporkers in the new leagues will only need 5links to have same-ish setup and will likely look more for crit and %ES on items and jewelry. 6th link will probably be lightening penetration making them that much stronger.

Wish they'd fix the map. The solution to be able to reach 100 within the game sounds soooo boring. Farming docks and lunaris until level 100? no thanks.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
spoiler tags.

Spoiler
they're awesome.
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
which means sporkers in the new leagues will only need 5links to have same-ish setup and will likely look more for crit and %ES on items and jewelry. 6th link will probably be lightening penetration making them that much stronger.

Wish they'd fix the map. The solution to be able to reach 100 within the game sounds soooo boring. Farming docks and lunaris until level 100? no thanks.

1)that also mean you dont need a sporker anymore.You dont get it do you?

2)You can get to 100 by farming to docks.You are stupid to do so,if the levels of new areas is better/maps better.
Bye bye desync!
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
*edit* He didn't answer question. He dodged it.
Technically yes, but it's more likely he just misread and disregarded "how". Which is perfectly reasonable, seeing the question was ridiculous to begin with.
You can filter comments by original poster (check box near the top). That will only show posts which he has posted answers to.
Last edited by Britannicus on Oct 9, 2013, 6:25:05 PM
Sheriff_K
Will you ever add a "Secret" Map that is only accessible by socketing 6 Portal Gems into a Tabula Rasa?

Chris_GGG 9 minutes ago
This kind of thing is awesome.

Just can't get enough, can he.

One more, hot of the presses!

sober667
I have a question about triger gems is this posible to detonate (not place) mine using triger gems?

Chris_GGG 2 minutes ago
This is an interesting idea, and after release we're considering a "Detonate" gem to do just this.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Britannicus wrote:
You can filter comments by original poster (check box near the top). That will only show posts which he has posted answers to.

Thank you
missmisiowa
Will you ever allow a cross league transfer of items? Perhaps a cash shop item.

Chris_GGG
Very unlikely - it lets people gain advantage in new leagues.

A big confirmation here:

xXRoxXx
The game looks great,do you plan on releasing expansions or dlc later on and if so when?

Chris_GGG
Yes, large-scale patches (in the form of free expansions) every four months.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Did not see the link to the event. Sorry if it is posted already.

http://raptr.com/Chris_GGG/news/52534c6e77938e0e81/raptr-q-a-path-of-exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info