Another Albino Rhoa Thread

Hi

Please this is only about finding Albino Rhoa's, and not what the feather is for.

I am trying to find out if Albino Rhoa's do actually exist and are not a joke, and if they do exist how and when people have found them.

I have spent the last 2 days " Roughly 20 hours Play " running the mud flats In Cruel Difficulty,at 5 minutes a run, and have found 4 Unique's but not one darn Albino Rhoa.

I am on Holiday and am well now pretty well Rhoa'd out :)) LOL

My Character was level 51 - 52
159% Rare find
48% Run Speed increase
Mud Flats level 34

" I even leveled up at this difference, that's how many runs I have done "

I also tried a few other characters for a few hours at different difficulties and levels, but to no avail.

If you have found an Albino Rhoa, when, where, difficulty, your Level and Map level please

or any information you can supply as to how to find these Wild Geese.

thanks

"
Hellrazer001 wrote:
Please this is only about finding Albino Rhoa's, and not what the feather is for.

Understood. Having said that, if there is a link between the farming method and the eventual purpose (as there is), then surely it's relevant to the discussion. With that in mind, I state again for the record, they have multiple uses, one of which is fishing related.

Glad we're off to a serious start.

"
I am trying to find out if Albino Rhoa's do actually exist and are not a joke

They exist, no joke.

"
, and if they do exist how and when people have found them.

I'm not good with Rhoas so I just fish for the feathers that fall off the ones that drown. I'm told the living ones are to be found in the mudflats.

"
I have spent the last 2 days " Roughly 20 hours Play " running the mud flats In Cruel Difficulty,at 5 minutes a run, and have found 4 Unique's but not one darn Albino Rhoa.

Bro, it sounds like you're almost there. I think you just need to spend a little longer. What if you stop now and it was about to spawn in the very next instance? That would be terrible.

"

I find with holidays the trick is to enjoy the journey and trust that the destination will be there in the end.

"
159% Rare find
48% Run Speed increase
Mud Flats level 34

Good job dude, you'll definitely be able to catch up to the albino rhoa when you find it, sounds like you're well prepared. I'm impressed. Not many people know that movement speed is vital to catching albino rhoas (well, catching them alive at least).

"
I even leveled up at this difference, that's how many runs I have done "

Well it sounds like a win win to me. You're gaining knowledge and experience, and you might even find a feather at the end of it.

"
I also tried a few other characters for a few hours at different difficulties and levels, but to no avail.

Have you read about bow fishing? You could get yourself a feather that way, if you aren't intent on catching the rhoa alive. There are some detailed instructions out there for that, I suggest researching it, though it sounds as though you might have already.

"

thanks

No need to thank me bro, I'm here to help <3
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Aug 12, 2013, 8:50:06 AM
@ MonstaMunch

:)) LOL

I will thank you

Thanks MATE ;)

Found mine while leveling a new char, on normal - the albino rhoa was by the glyph wall
Last edited by Affiance on Aug 12, 2013, 9:12:08 AM
Thank you Affiance !! ::))))))

That did the trick, I started another character, went to the Glyph wall before killing all Rhoa's, came back out and there he was.

Wonder if that's the only way they appear ?

Last edited by Hellrazer001 on Aug 12, 2013, 10:22:34 AM
hm... coincidence? need to make a new character and run mud flats killing barely anything :D
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
hm... coincidence? need to make a new character and run mud flats killing barely anything :D

Any reports yet if this works or not? I don't have the time to play right now or I might try myself. Alas, so little time to actually play the game, LOL.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
Hellrazer001 wrote:
Hi

I am trying to find out if Albino Rhoa's do actually exist and are not a joke, and if they do exist how and when people have found them.

159% Rare find
48% Run Speed increase
Mud Flats level 34

" I even leveled up at this difference, that's how many runs I have done "

If you have found an Albino Rhoa, when, where, difficulty, your Level and Map level please

thanks

Farmed for the illusive albino rhoa on three different days.

Day 1 about 60 mud flat runs. 20 of them on normal, 20 cruel, and 20 merciless.

No luck.

Day 2. about 40 runs. No luck. I was popping every chest, killing every mob and opening the nests.

Day 3 (last night) gave up on opening nests and killing all the mobs
Made 20 runs in normal with no luck. Took a general chat break and came back for another 20 runs in normal. On the nineteenth run, I noticed one of the rhoas was running away. It didn't look that much different from the others at first glance. It was near one of the nests, and it was a little lighter in color than the others. I took a few screenshots (will post them later) and followed it for a bit. The rhoa made its way to one of the exits and stood there as if it were going to leave the zone. I didn't know if it could leave so I killed it and picked the albino rhoa feather.

If someone will remind me how to link an item so that it is verified I will link the feather.

I did some tests on the feather, but will post those in the "truth about rhoa feathers" thread.

Good luck and hope yoi find one!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
I was popping every chest

Good idea bro. I heard those sneaky albino rhoas as always hiding in chests.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Aug 12, 2013, 11:37:24 PM
Lol, first post to reply is trolling about what they are (supposedly) for, nice.

And the myth continues ...
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info