Prediction/Revelation on new unique items on Next patchs

I guess that if someone were to get Unleashed as an upgrade as soon as it was available for his level, he wouldn't really care about the burn damage stuff too much.

It's more for the existing high level players using a Scorned build who want to "upgrade" as soon as the weapon is available, but as you said you wanted each sword to work in its own special way.
so you say that this has some (potential) value now?

got it of the trade chat from one of the '[crap unique shops]' for 1chaos :)

we'll see we'll see :)

These things DO come up in 'crap shops'. Played a lot during last 2 days (here where I live temperatures exceeded 'dangerous to life' levels recently so no real choice..) and saw it only once. 1chaos 1alch for the second one. I hope that 'old name' rapier can be used in the formula as well as the new name one :/
Yes it will. But I would keep one of them, for collector's value.
"
Idioticus wrote:
My guess for a new unique:

Kaom's second heart

+1000hp, no sockets.

Because one wasn't enough

Kaom's Mind

+1000 ES, no sockets.

Gain 1% ES regen every time you were to take chaos damage. stacks 4 times.
Cannot be used with Chaos Inoculation.
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
"
Faerindel wrote:
Yes it will. But I would keep one of them, for collector's value.

sure :) i tend to level a lot of chars recently and like that a lot. good leveling weapon that is also fun and useful lategame (something like crest of pendarus shield or deaths harp bow)

wonder for how much i could sell the other one :)
"
I LOVE those shops.

I've never seen my sword in them, so good for you! :)

I got one for a crap shop for 1 chaos. I was happy
"

Good job.

I wonder if they're always shit rolls. You'd be surprised the different 50% IPD can make, even on a level 7 rapier.

274 for me
"
Mid range. Mm.

When I was told either remove one stat from Scorned or tone it down for Map play, I definitely felt obliged to maintain the map level viability given the theorycrafting people have done. Thankfully their theorycrafting hasn't taken this one stat into account, which indicated to me it's just needless buffery.

Can't wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info