ive always wanted to have a unique staff focused on melee

something along the lines of a mealstrom weapon as a base
Karuin's Fortress
using block percentage as a "more" modifier for melee damage
using block percentage as a "less" modifier for attack speed
adds 2% block chance for each charge
7% added block
50% added as spell block
is affected by dual wield nodes(and ofc staff nodes)
30% reduced movement speed

Karuin Facing hell itself, its attempt are feeble mine are not
having no money sucks....
Last edited by agbudar on Aug 6, 2013, 9:29:48 PM
dumpster nothing to see here.

yet another shit roll from crap shop. this time previous owner priced it higher than previous ones but still dirt cheap (anyone else noticed huge increase on chaos orbs drop rate? im gettin one every 15-20minutes now)

i hope that this new sword is good :)
rolls on goddess/tipua dont matter to me - tried one while leveling character and dmg was more than enough but at some level (around prisoner gate) i always switch to Storm Cloud + Split Arrow. This is the MOST crazy leveling/twinking spec i can think of - add Iglomon for fire dmg and sadima for few other elements and up to act2 fellshrine you dont need anything else.

so i have 4 swords of the old type already and will try to convert them all - one for me, others for profit :)

bought this baby for 1 chaos flat. seller had to check with his friend to make sure the price was fair. Very happy about that! :D

Trying to get a Tipua too but all the forum shops that have it seem to be run by people who no longer play or log on :(

So, my guess is they're removing the crit chance? I'd much rather +melee gems anyway since I'm quite a fan of resolute technique.
O_o movement speed when cursed deemed to OP for maps?

I suppose it helps with temporal chains in maps... but would have thought the restrictions in place such as non-end game dps and can only cause damage with that item would have been good enough.

Ah well, replacing that with a melee gem (or similar) affix is a buff in my opinion. AND the item wouldn't turn into a brightbeak movement speed swap set equivalent. Cool!
Great! I never found +anything affixes in 3L gear of any use anyway. Heh.
"
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news:

Spoiler
This won't be in 11.3.

The good news:

Spoiler

what an unusual and interesting sword o.O
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news:

Spoiler
This won't be in 11.3.

The good news:

Spoiler

what an unusual and interesting sword o.O

It has changed since it got posted here
the nerf hammer hit it hard i heard
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
It has changed since it got posted here
the nerf hammer hit it hard i heard

Isn't only the speed on being cursed removed?
I'd say that is not that huge of a bummer.

Maybe Charan can focus on movement speed on the third stage? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info