Prediction/Revelation on new unique items on Next patchs

I sure hope it wasnt nerfed. I mean it already uses both hand slots....

edit: I usually don't like twink uniques, but that sword looks like a lot of fun! Nice work Charan.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Aug 16, 2013, 7:47:45 AM
Charan will I ever be able to equip all four of your swords at once, beating out even zoro?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Charan will I ever be able to equip all four of your swords at once, beating out even zoro?

Charan Swords are like Power Rangers
once united they make a Huge Big ass Sword and you win The Game
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"

The loss of the movement speed issue is a bit sad (she made Lunaris 3 a total breeze!) but not thematically damaging. Where Goddess Bound is fast and easy, Scorned is a bit heavier and meaner.

Perfect!

I want to see more Heavy Heavy Damage weapon with slow attack

today's games are focused on attack speed... always attack speed
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
The transition from Bound's ridiculous speed to Scorned's still respectable but not as good speed takes a bit, but to be honest, Multistrike makes all the difference.

After you've used that gem, *anything* feels slow in comparison.

Also, I am definitely a speed freak. I go Shadow precisely because of that early IAS. Big fan. So Scorned is actually less a weapon I would like to use and more the weapon I feel Bound should become, at least for the middle period of the relationship, so to speak.

There may be changes again, though. A dev I deeply respect but haven't had much chance to work with expressed approval for Bound but iffy maybe for Scorned, so I'd like his input. Mind you, I'm constantly wary that any changes from here might keep her out of 11.4, and that'd suck.

I hope the third sword is a crazy atk speed sword that can rival the likes of the end game axes in the game...

Anyway, will be fun to play around with the 2nd sword!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
The transition from Bound's ridiculous speed to Scorned's still respectable but not as good speed takes a bit, but to be honest, Multistrike makes all the difference.

After you've used that gem, *anything* feels slow in comparison.

Also, I am definitely a speed freak. I go Shadow precisely because of that early IAS. Big fan. So Scorned is actually less a weapon I would like to use and more the weapon I feel Bound should become, at least for the middle period of the relationship, so to speak.

I really hope they make a slow pace weapon that has Icreased area Splash mod on it or ''Repercution'' which is a chain for phyz melee/range

so it counter effect the slowness by it wideness
"
Wouldn't Pillar of the Caged God meet that requirement?

I did consider making a staff with increased area and other goodies, but I feel Pillar did it much more cleverly than I could.

As i already said... As much as i love GGG.. they are fucking morons for not making staff viable with Reave skill...
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

I did consider making a staff with increased area and other goodies, but I feel Pillar did it much more cleverly than I could.

As i already said... As much as i love GGG.. they are fucking morons for not making staff viable with Reave skill...

Those are some pretty strong feelings to have about GGG over a skill that hasn't even been released yet.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

Those are some pretty strong feelings to have about GGG over a skill that hasn't even been released yet.
im also in love with a game that hasnt even been released yet
"
Oh, as a teaser: I saw some of the other uniques due in 11.4 a few days ago.

I sincerely believe mine is neither the most interesting nor the most potentially valued by the market. Not by a long shot.

Not sure if that's saying much, but there you go. :)

Spoiler
I visited the GGG offices, btw. That's how, in case the query arose.

I really Hope for Build enabler items...

such as a good Spiked shield for Necro aegis summoners
something with a mod that gives % of phyz dmg into poison damage
etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info