0.9.11 One-week Hardcore Ladder Race

deleted for having typed crap ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Sep 2, 2012, 12:24:34 PM
the chinese slaves they paid to run their accounts decided to troll them both.
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
to think fayded reached the max level in the ladder in half the time...
"
duolc wrote:
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
1 Psyk Fayded Marauder 76 612068448
2 NotThat PandaNoMore Duelist 76 612068448

Huh? Is this an error or did you two guys actually settle for a tie?

And what happens if it's a tie?

its not a tie, fayded reached level 76 (which seems to be the max level allowed in this so its actually a race to lvl 76) and panda got there 2nd
I'm done! It has been a great race! Made it to Top 100..personal record for Hardcore. For the fighters out there who are still going...keep it up. The finish line is at sight!
I'm content finishing top 20. I made a sanity pact early yesterday afternoon to _NOT_ try for top 10. At that time I was 15m experience from it and I knew I'd have to play ~18-20 hours in the next 30 or so to stay Top 10. I'm currently monitoring the race for the 20/21 spot and if I see them gaining I'll pop on to keep them at bay. With almost 2 houts I should be alright. Good job to everyone who made it this far. The wife even managed to get to 30 and NOT die. :) 64 Currency Items.... Mmmm so tasty.
"
duolc wrote:
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
1 Psyk Fayded Marauder 76 612068448
2 NotThat PandaNoMore Duelist 76 612068448

Huh? Is this an error or did you two guys actually settle for a tie?

And what happens if it's a tie?

In the case of two characters getting the exact same exp value, the character that reached that exp value first is the one that wins. This is reflected in the current ladder positions as they are right now.

Path of Exile II - Game Director
Okay, after a second reading of the code and database documentation, my previous understanding of how the tie-break would work was incorrect.

Currently one of the two characters will always be above the other regardless of when they arrived at the experience value that they currently have. I'm pretty sure that that ordering is determined by the creation order of the characters.

I am going to change the behaviour in the next patch so that it works in the way I described above (it's just changing a flag on the database table), but I can't change it now.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Sorry guys, the VPS running the graph has some mad file system error and since I'm with a budget host things didn't get fixed quickly.

Graph is back up now albeit missing quite a bit of data from the last few hours.
"
Sorry guys, the VPS running the graph has some mad file system error and since I'm with a budget host things didn't get fixed quickly.

Graph is back up now albeit missing quite a bit of data from the last few hours.

I was so looking forward to comparing my leveling the last two days!

Which is a nice comment on your site, it goes down and i lose my mind looking for race updates and graphs!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info