0.9.11 One-week Hardcore Ladder Race

HOLY CRIT BY WALL OF TEXT

...well, w/e I'm gonna go play said actual event
It looks like it has been another brutal day so far :(

I've been gaining positions despite not having been online in more than 14 hours.

RIP Ferricc_owHCR_II the 55+ marauder who looked to be running 11th or 12th when he dropped of the rankings.

RIP my third top ten char in this event (all of which touched first or second place). Level 62 this time. I am only going to rush one more char up, possibly pulling an all nighter this evening so I can start hitting merc tomorrow morning. At tbis point I will be happy with top 20, and would consider it a personal accomplishment of some note to have 4 top ten chars in a one week race given that I have a girlfriend and 2 year okd daughter to provide and care for during this event.

My funky PA build from the 2 week event is making a reappearance for the first time since. Will start serious in a couple hours after some errands. So far bout 80 minutes played, level 18.5 and baleful gem complete.
God damn, seems like there are a lot more high level casualties this race than the 2 week race.
2nd place is cursed, someone overtake me >_<
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
"
boomjoose wrote:
RIP my third top ten char in this event (all of which touched first or second place). Level 62 this time. I am only going to rush one more char up, possibly pulling an all nighter this evening so I can start hitting merc tomorrow morning. At tbis point I will be happy with top 20, and would consider it a personal accomplishment of some note to have 4 top ten chars in a one week race given that I have a girlfriend and 2 year okd daughter to provide and care for during this event.

My funky PA build from the 2 week event is making a reappearance for the first time since. Will start serious in a couple hours after some errands. So far bout 80 minutes played, level 18.5 and baleful gem complete.

Respect for the dedication. My girlfriend tends to start bugging me when I play for houres straight or pulling an all nighter. I used to do it all the time back a few years ago. I guess my addiction back than traumatized her. haha

Goodluck buddy, I hope the small donations will come in handy
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
I have had a good day today with items, to bad I didn't go for a fireball witch :P

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'd be surprised if it was hard to have a mode that just had your character time out once it turned X hours old.

There are so many possibilities for ladder styles. Keep experimenting with them, GGG. Having fun so far!
Haha, Kemichal. I dropped two of those damn staffs in the hc race so far. No other uniques, just those two and I cannot even use them...
"
Burgingham wrote:
Haha, Kemichal. I dropped two of those damn staffs in the hc race so far. No other uniques, just those two and I cannot even use them...

"
Kemichal wrote:
I have had a good day today with items, to bad I didn't go for a fireball witch :P

Why not start a character to use it? ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info