0.10.0! - In Depth Ground Slam Marauder

For the bandit quests we must side with Kraityn in order to get the +8 to all resists to make this build?
I would think so, seeing as the resists breakdown says some from bandit "Euests" which I assume is quests typoed.
Last edited by DemonicGoblin on Aug 14, 2012, 3:57:52 PM
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:
I would thing so, seeing as the resists breakdown says theres some from banded "Euests" which I assume is quests typoed.

Def'n of Irony:

Making 3 typos while correcting someone else's typo...

"Thing"
"theres"
"Banded"

:)

"
Vandal2k wrote:
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:
I would thing so, seeing as the resists breakdown says theres some from banded "Euests" which I assume is quests typoed.

Def'n of Irony:

Making 3 typos while correcting someone else's typo...

"Thing"
"theres"
"Banded"

Eh I knew about "Theres", didn't read hard enough, and I wasn't trying to be perfect.

Also that isn't what irony is.

Fact still stands that I think the answer to his question is yes.
"
For the bandit quests we must side with Kraityn in order to get the +8 to all resists to make this build?

good question
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Read guide 100% before askin questions please.
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:

It might not be the literal definition, but it was surely ironic.
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:

It's the exact definition of Dramatic Irony. Being unaware of something that is obvious to the audience, and then exposed to the actor/author.

You complained about a typo, while unintentionally adding multiple typos of your own (which we can assume you were unaware of).

Anyway, teh internetz is not the place for grammar wars, and I was just being a dick, but your post was too perfect...

P.S. Love this build, but I don't believe you can make the Blood Rage claim about having 4% passive life regen anymore, since the most recent builds don't have Troll's blood.

"
Vandal2k wrote:
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:

It's the exact definition of Dramatic Irony. Being unaware of something that is obvious to the audience, and then exposed to the actor/author.

You complained about a typo, while unintentionally adding multiple typos of your own (which we can assume you were unaware of).

Anyway, teh internetz is not the place for grammar wars, and I was just being a dick, but your post was too perfect...

P.S. Love this build, but I don't believe you can make the Blood Rage claim about having 4% passive life regen anymore, since the most recent builds don't have Troll's blood.

True about the trolls blood, will update soon.
Fixed small mistakes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info