0.10.0! - In Depth Ground Slam Marauder

"
Struyk wrote:

You use life instead of mana, so if you use grace you use % health instead of mana.

Will double check!

EDIT: Double checked, you get 0 mana and if you use an aura it gets removed from your life instead of mana.

Sorry, i misunderstood. I know you get 0 mana and reserve life instead when you take the blood magic node. I thought you meant you literally couldn't use auras at all (as in they wouldn't work) if you took the blood magic passive node. Now i realize you just meant you didn't want your life reserved. Thanks for clarifying!
What quest reward bonuses do you take with this?
"
Skrigg wrote:
What quest reward bonuses do you take with this?

Just get what you want, I believe first support was added fire damage, and I used ground slam and heavy strike.
"
Struyk wrote:

Check again, I forgot to take the 3 mace nodes ( main reason i took bottom path ).

Unwavering stance is pretty must have even without Iron Reflexes, chance to die because of getting stunned is to high.

There aren't any staff bonuses along this route, and don't need block as the tank is fine.

Also the flask bonus is MUST-HAVE, it makes you 30% stronger! Unless you think you can survive from lifeleech only then you don't need it. But those are my 2 favorite nodes. Without them I wouldve died 20 times already.

Well I don't have unwavering stance and I also don't have problems with getting stunned too often. So I left Unwavering Stance alone and pick it after getting Iron Reflexes.

I know that there aren't Staff Boni, but I plan on making a Staff-Templer and Ground Slam is normally the basic attack there too. Thats why I wanted to know if the Staff would basically work the same and how much Stun-Power you lose.

Well maybe I feel different since I use Life on Hit instead of Life Leech. My Life on Hit Gem provides me with about 20 Life on Hit, this would mean I need 1000 Base-Damage before Life Leech provides more HP (well, the physical part, since Life Leech is only based on the physical part). I guess with level55 Life Leech becomes better, since 4% is good, but before 51 I guess Life on Hit is better.

So since you only use Ground Slam, you could just use a second-groundslam gem supported with Bloodmagic, Life on Hit and if possible reduced Mana Cost. But since you don't have a mana-sink you might also drop Bloodmagic and use this skill as some kind of Mana to Life conversion.

But I guess I will test some things out :P
2000 views ;)

Haven't used a potion in ages while farming maps - thats how strong this is :D
Adding new video!
Have you tested this on Hardcore?
"
nikentic wrote:
Have you tested this on Hardcore?

Yes but I only die to desyncs... Died 4 times on this char, all desynced deaths XD
"
Struyk wrote:
Updated

Removed last endurance charge and elemental damage because 5 endurance charges is more then enough to hit 90% reduction.

Right now running maps soooooooooo smoothly. 81% All resists, 90% damage reduction and 1.6k hp and 12% lifesteal ;)

Lol, i dont think so, with those Chaos damage spiter you'd be dead like in 4 shots tops. Seeing your video you seem to me like being more "OMG im gonna die now, oh im safe now, no no no no im dead, thank god im alive" than Smoothly LMFAO
Last edited by hisokasp on Aug 14, 2012, 9:44:30 AM
"
hisokasp wrote:
"
Struyk wrote:
Updated

Removed last endurance charge and elemental damage because 5 endurance charges is more then enough to hit 90% reduction.

Right now running maps soooooooooo smoothly. 81% All resists, 90% damage reduction and 1.6k hp and 12% lifesteal ;)

Lol, i dont think so, with those Chaos damage spiter you'd be dead like in 4 shots tops. Seeing your video you seem to me like being more "OMG im gonna die now, oh im safe now, no no no no im dead, thank god im alive" than Smoothly LMFAO

Just need fast reaction for the pots ;)
Check my livestream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info