My final Explosive Arrow Witch build !

Just wanted to post the route I went on this build. I decided to skip resolute technique and get a pet army instead. You save 9-15 points by skipping it depending on route. If you really need the accuracy there is 30% close by in the Templar area.

So far this has been a fun build. The only thing you need help on is the piety final encounters. Skeletons on a Totem are by far the best boss mob killer out there. They will also save your butt in bad situations.

I cannot emphasize IR/IQ enough. I'm self made meaning all my stuff is dropped. No twinks or buy gear from farmers to win. With decent IR/IQ you will get good gear. This build meets that criteria since gear is not overly important. Stack that IR/IQ.

Reflect when you have pets is easy. Learn to ID those mobs and let the army take em down.

I have to say flammability and burning damage is great. 1 arrow and watch them burn.

Play style is fast yet relaxed... Has a quality all its own.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswVbB2MI9BJpFE0XHBpsHNwfAiqYLR82xTvhPAU9X0yzTblSU1crXcZgbWvbbRlxeXNTeLp5A3_GgziFYIhAi3qLjI9GkDOTJ5eVm6GdgJ2un3uf36IAoqOmrKcIpyuqxLUEv5fAVMHzyT3MvNDQ2CTZC9rd3fPi9-Qi73zwH_Ie99f6gA==

Anyways... I'm in merciless and doing better than great.

HellMayd

Quick update... Rethought the Resolute and took it. Mainly because of the waste of mana. You miss you loose mana. I have also been lvling a poison gem and it now works well in the scheme of things.

Updated build as I am right now. 1k Hp, 1k Shield. Will have my second spec back in a few levels.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswVbB2MI9BJpFE0VUBccGmwc3B8CJIsn7SqYLR82xTvhPAU9Dz1fTLNSU1crXcZgbWvbbRlxeXKpc1N4unkDfLt82X_GgW-DOIhAi3qLjI9GkDOTJ5eVm6GdgJ2unjyfe5_fogCio6aspwinK6yqtQS_l8BUwfPE9sk9zLzQ0Ngk2Qva3d3z4vfkIu988B_yHvfX-oA=

With the poison/pets/explosive arrow/firetrap this will be one lethal build lol. Lots and lots of DPS.

The rest of this build will more than likely go into shield and HP. maybe a few nodes here and there.

HellMayd

Here is my current CI / EA Witch. It has no problem with reflect. Good for any map, except blood magic. Use lmp in 1/2 regen and mana leech for no regen. Current weaknesses of the build are no unwavering stance and its a little light on ES. It is a blast to play though and very versatile, suitable for hardcore with the right gear and respec to unwavering. Can run high level arctic armor as a bonus.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAA9sEBwVbB2MIZwx9DQIOrRB_EQ8RUBUgFbgV1xZAGNsabBzcHwInqSlPKaUqOCpNKrosvyzpLR82xTbYOtg74T1fPydDY0OcQ9JGcUbXRwZLSUyzTdhSU1YtVmNXK1j1W69dxl9qYG1mnm0ZbqpvnnFNc1N4un_GgpuFfYaui4yMdo_6kyeWMpeVms-drp3En3uio6cIpyusf66TtAy1BLcxuJO71sAZwcXB88M6w23GnshbykrXhtgk2-fdDd3z4XPi9-Qi5oHsGOw47FXtIPFs

~11k armor, 5k ES, 290mana/sec
Last edited by Exabits on Jul 10, 2013, 2:51:21 AM
Hey, I've been trying this build and I like it a lot. I'm on level 63 now and finally managed to create a 5L chest.

I socketed it with EA > Ele prolif > CtIgnite > Fire Pen > Inc AoE. I tried Conc effect but the damage increase didn't seem worth the area loss, so I ended up with the Inc AoE. Any other suggestions that may be better?

Another doubt I have is about mana. Should I focus all my gear on energy shield to get as much as possible? I find myself using mana pots pretty often even with only 3 auras active and without using Arctic Armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info