[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

"
kmaldona wrote:
Is it melee damage or melee damage on full life?

Doesn't matter - use the one you have with higher quality. Mana cost difference is neglectable.
Hi, i've been follow your Guide
Now i 50 lv, But i got only 394 ES and 454 physical damage reduction
No one selling High ES Armour

now i very , very easy to die
what can i do?
As you didn't post any gear you just want a general advice. Level to 58 as HP and then buy yourself an ES chest.
Spoiler

i'm sorry..
--
Last edited by Sidhee on Jul 19, 2013, 1:37:34 AM
What am I looking for in daggers? Total dps? Crit? Physical Dmg
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
As a lot of similar gearing questions arise i added a section called 'Gearing Priority' to the first post that specifiy what gear you need, when you need it and how much you should expect to pay for it. All who have gear related questions or feel difficulty in progression pls take a look.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 19, 2013, 3:18:58 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:
As a lot of similar gearing questions arise i added a section called 'Gearing Priority' to the first post that specifiy what gear you need, when you need it and how much you should expect to pay for it. All who have gear related questions or feel difficulty in progression pls take a look.

Still confused on weapon. U say 160 damage phyiscal

Is that 1-160 physical or 160 average
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Not once did I said anything about physical damage. What I did said is physical dps. Dps is Damage Per Second. It is equal ( min damage + max damage) /2*weapon attack speed. On poe.xyz.is there is a pdps field where you put 160 whet you search for a dagger
I am about to get a 6L chest, is multistrike the 6th gem you recommend or something else?
IGN: SoulCrasher_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info