[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

How well can this build hold out in Onslaught?
it's pretty rough so far
My build promote reckless gameplay and this is never good for HC. But maybe it's just me being recless instead of carefull. Someone with good HC expirience need to try it to let us all know how will it goes on HC.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 10, 2013, 2:53:47 AM
Since I died with my lvl 41 physical cleaver Duelist I was looking for a new build and I'm so tempted to try your build (Onslaught).

Maybe I'll have to sacrifice some dps to have more ES.

Since you have been playing with a shadow with this build i would like to know what would you change to get more ES.

Thanks!
Not sure if this has been asked/answered or not but what if I were to modify this build and, rather than take +dagger skills, swap in claws for benefit of more survivability through life steal?

Would the point allocation stagger the build to the point where you sacrifice too much and gain too little or perhaps compromise too much? I understand the damage would be taken down a notch by going with claws so that's not what really concerns me.

If it does gimp the flow and overall build then I'll just stick with daggers.
The 'let's swap daggers to claws' was asked/suggested numerouse times and i added an answer to this question to the first post.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 11, 2013, 4:02:38 AM
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked/answered or not but what if I were to modify this build and, rather than take +dagger skills, swap in claws for benefit of more survivability through life steal?

Would the point allocation stagger the build to the point where you sacrifice too much and gain too little or perhaps compromise too much? I understand the damage would be taken down a notch by going with claws so that's not what really concerns me.

If it does gimp the flow and overall build then I'll just stick with daggers.

No point in asking that if you haven't even bothered comparing dagger and claw nodes yourself... If you did that, you would have immediately saw how much damage you would loose.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
"
Xavyer wrote:

I also found this:

Oh really? ;)
I'd say it have found you ))
Currency: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400203
For new comers: Ranger guide and 10 builds
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224/page/1
To crit or not to crit: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/466825/page/2
Last edited by volanchik on Jun 11, 2013, 8:25:24 AM
Ah, thank you my good fella! I certainly did not think to look at it that way.
"
volanchik wrote:
"
Xavyer wrote:

I also found this:

Oh really? ;)

Shsh! Noone should know i have a bot with 350 IIR/IIQ that does all my drops :)))

If to be seriose the helm dropped for Volanchik while he was soloing and wating for me, so big tnx to him for allowing me to make some crazy experiments with Abyssus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info