[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

Hi, i realy like your build. Although i have problems with locking enemies.It would be very nice if you put some new videos. Ty great build.
How good/bad would this build be with 1H Shield and replace Dual strike my double strike?
Last edited by Lydrica on Jun 7, 2013, 6:32:53 AM
"
Lydrica wrote:
How good/bad would this build be with 1H Shield and replace Dual strike my double strike?

That would be a different build discussed here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/42623
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 7, 2013, 6:41:24 AM
Want to congratulate all fellow CI shadows with the fact that they FINALY fixed Blood Rage, and quality now gives additinal leech every time it renew itself.
"
Xavyer wrote:
"
razale wrote:

Wouldn't 20% leech mean physical reflect is completely nullified?

You take reflect hit and if you survived it you leech life back. If you one shot yourself no leech will save you.

Wrong, or so i've heard.

Someone said (i think it was willywonka's bow build) that reflect does 20% of your phys damage and with vaal pact and 20% leech that means you instantly leech 20% AS you attack, therefore negating phys reflect. Will have to wait till I have my new anarchy character to tell you for sure though.
"
razale wrote:
"
Xavyer wrote:
"
razale wrote:

Wouldn't 20% leech mean physical reflect is completely nullified?

You take reflect hit and if you survived it you leech life back. If you one shot yourself no leech will save you.

Wrong, or so i've heard.

Someone said (i think it was willywonka's bow build) that reflect does 20% of your phys damage and with vaal pact and 20% leech that means you instantly leech 20% AS you attack, therefore negating phys reflect. Will have to wait till I have my new anarchy character to tell you for sure though.

It does not work like that i believe. You don't take into account the armour in your case. let's say you do 1000damage hit on a Rhoa, he will reflect you 200 damage which will be reduced by your own armour. The 200 damage reflect will hit you for 60% of its initial value (for example), thus 120 damage. So you do not need 200/1000 % life leech but 120/1000 = 12%
Yeah you actually do not quite need 20% because your armor reduces the reflected part, in general 10% leech makes it so you never oneshot yourself, but you might take a good chunk of damage still from a crit, 15% is ideal, a claw user will actually tend to leech way more than they take from a reflect.
Last edited by Maethorr on Jun 7, 2013, 2:46:13 PM
Don't have the time to search for a GGG answer but there is definately one on the forums stating that reflect goes damage first even with vaal pact. Me personaly tested that myself - i can oneshopt myself even with 50% phys reduce and 11% leech - that's why i use discharge on swap with Abyssus.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 7, 2013, 3:43:32 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Leech is processed before reflect damage, so you'll hit, leech (instantly) and then take the reflected damage.

From "Phys Reflect VS Vaal Pact: who wins?"

LINK: Just Marks post - Whole thread

One shot is one shot, no way around it.
Added video of lvl 71 Collonade Map to the first post, facetanking Brutus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info