[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

"
razale wrote:
Seems like getting 20% leech can be quite a pain, how much less damage do you figure the claw version would do?

it's around 300% chance and 66% crit multiplier - that's A LOT. And no need for 20% leech. i have 8 from Blood Rage and it govers all my needs.
Updated my first post with 0.11.0b build.
Having 51% phys resist, 79% elem resist, 3.8K ES and 45K aoe dps is AMAZING!
I love this setup better than 75K dps and no phys resist setup that i have with abyssus because i don't need that much dps :)
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 6, 2013, 6:12:45 PM
Your new build lists Celerity instead of Ambidexterity, guess that was a misclick. Thanks for the update though.

Do you think it is worth it to lose evasion in favour of Armor? Everyone says evasion is a crap stat, but I always wondered whats the reasoning behind it (I understand that damage gets "spiky" with evasion).

Also, do you plan on getting Unwavering Stance further to be able to replace the amulet?
Evasion is good with high life/es pool. Not my case as don't use a shield. I like armor better, the only reason I didn't used it before was because of the aoe nodes from Templar I needed pre patch to make splash viable. And yes I am planning to get Unraveling Stance and get rind of Eye of Chayula because I can get a lot on a good amulet.
Yes celerity is a missclick.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 6, 2013, 6:23:40 PM
"
Xavyer wrote:
"
razale wrote:
Seems like getting 20% leech can be quite a pain, how much less damage do you figure the claw version would do?

it's around 300% chance and 66% crit multiplier - that's A LOT. And no need for 20% leech. i have 8 from Blood Rage and it govers all my needs.

Wouldn't 20% leech mean physical reflect is completely nullified?
Did you consider taking Unnatural Calm (notable near CI)? Its just 2 points for a neat surviveability boost.
wich gems u usin im kinda new
Hi,

first of all, I want to thank you for this awesome and inspiring build.

I am on Level 68 now, and currently use the following setup:
Spoiler

The DPS isn't that great, but I guess you won't get much more for 1.5 GCP :p

Missing Critchance, but good DPS and quite cheap for 3 Chaos.

I also got this:

But the DPS really sucks and the critchance isn't that great either.

Had this lying around anyway.

Really not that good, but 700 ES chests are like 5 Exalts atm.

I really need an upgrade here.

2 GCP? Can't complain, even though it took 30 Fusings to 4 link :p

Meh. Needs. Upgrade.

35% Movementspeed is like a drug. But nothing more to see here.

I'm sitting at 10k tooltip DPS, 2.4k ES and mediocre resistances. My Manapool is somewhat lacking (although I think that'll be fixed by respecing), so I'm just running Grace, Wrath and Discipline atm.

Now, I know I need to upgrade my gear, but I'm really not sure where to begin. I have survivability issues (even in Docks, Voidbearers are just really tough), but I am not sure whether I should address them by buying better daggers or if I should invest in defensive gear. If I were to do the latter, where would I start?

"
jjjoness wrote:
Hi,
Now, I know I need to upgrade my gear, but I'm really not sure where to begin. I have survivability issues (even in Docks, Voidbearers are just really tough), but I am not sure whether I should address them by buying better daggers or if I should invest in defensive gear. If I were to do the latter, where would I start?

Raise fire res, they do fire damage.
Currency: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400203
For new comers: Ranger guide and 10 builds
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224/page/1
To crit or not to crit: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/466825/page/2
"
razale wrote:

Wouldn't 20% leech mean physical reflect is completely nullified?

You take reflect hit and if you survived it you leech life back. If you one shot yourself no leech will save you.
"
pingeee wrote:
Did you consider taking Unnatural Calm (notable near CI)? Its just 2 points for a neat surviveability boost.

For now I don't need any more es and I can spend point for a lot of better things like getting to Unraveling Stance or increasing my aoe.
"
Namelessx wrote:
wich gems u usin im kinda new

Carefully read my first post there's a guide inside.
"
jjjoness wrote:

Now, I know I need to upgrade my gear, but I'm really not sure where to begin.

Now i had exacly the same gear and problems on your level.
First get es boots with resists and mana. Voidbearers are handled with fire resist potion. You need to learn to drink potions to survive with low es pool. Next get 700 es 5l chest. To save up for it faster get rarity where you can. And as you are immune to freeze and chaos the safest place for you now are Catacombs. And don',t forget to have accuracy on your rings, it's the most important dps stat for our build.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 7, 2013, 2:13:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info