Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

5) option to make an instant closing unclosed portals in case of early passage maps
6) autoadd items in stack after selling armor to NPCs
7) add a choice of trade chats
8) add free exchange of maps with same level for free choice of desired locations
9) to make additionally get Item Rarity from Orb,in fact very difficult to find the right stats of armor with Item Rarity
Last edited by 1belyi1 on Jun 6, 2014, 5:41:16 AM
======
6. Add the ability to change character appearance/gender.
Erik of GGG has finally stated (specifically in regard to gender): "This will be in the cash shop eventually."
======

Its 2015, are we ever going to see this option in?
"
18. Add charms to the game.
No dev response yet, however I think it won't happen because the inventory is already so precious.
EDIT: Rhys has said this is a no-go because they don't like items just sitting in your inventory taking up space.

Solution found: jewels :)
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
As scion player and new spectral shield throw, scion has a three passives at start "Block and Block Recovery", but you need take a very firest passive "Melee Damage and Strength", whould be nice if melee will be removed and this passive will provide global physcal damage may be?
Sorry for my bad english.
So i lure Elder to the centre of Atlas (Shaper's realm) and ..... he stuck.

I trying to kill them both wasting all of my 15 sets of fragments without success !!

That's why i'm asking:
WHY FOR GOD SAKE THE HARDEST FIGHT IN ALL WRAECLAST ISN'T OPTIONAL ??

IT'S MAKE NO SENSE BLOCKING TWO BOSSES IN END GAME CONTENT AND FORCING ON PLAYERS TO FARM IN ANOTHER WAYS !!

In current state game is broken for me and until fix it i just uninstall it and start play in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.
Last edited by uv_bartek26 on Mar 10, 2018, 6:22:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info