Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

Good JoRb. Nice formatting with the spoilers. Should rename topic

SUGGESTIONS - READ ME 1ST!!! KKK THX

"
19. You should be able to name your stash tabs.

Did you uopdate that one? I vaguely remember reading that there would be "enhanced" stashes on the store that you can colour and name? Perhaps I saw that in another thread. Hmmmm.
Last edited by DeF46 on Jun 24, 2012, 9:14:15 PM
"
5. Add glow when you highlight an exit/entrance, instead of just whiteness.

We would love to improve from the solid-white effect, but it's pretty low priority at the moment.

"
6. Add the ability to change character appearance/gender.
... skins and appearance customization is planned for the medium-term in the cash shop.

Chris has stated that gender options are too expensive to happen anytime soon.

"
10. Add floating numbers to give damage feedback.

Staff opinions are divided on this issue... Chris makes the ultimate decision, though.

"
16. Please add an endless dungeon!

The Maelström of Chaos is an endless dungeon; it just doesn't tell you what "floor" you're on.

"
18. Add charms to the game.

We are opposed to having items that just sit in your inventory taking up space and cannot be actively used or equipped.

"
23. Add an in-game clock (with server time and local time)

I don't see why we can't have a local clock that can be toggled on/off.
Code warrior
Great compilation.

Question for GGG: Have you guys thought about having Path of Exile sell via Steam?
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
Super awesome and helpful of you to post here, Rhys. That'll simplify things.
Great topic man!
I really like how to developers are so opposed to pay to win. I hope it will pay off for them. Just ordered my Beta Key via paypal and i surely will buy the silver package as soon as i get the money.
As long as they make shit that we want to buy for the cash shop, then I suspect they'll do fine.
Regarding the open beta "wipe" discussion, was there actually any mention from GGG that names will indeed be reserved? How would this work if characters are deleted? Was this just an assumption (that character names are reserved to closed beta accounts)?
I believe it is official, but I can't recall why I feel this way.

By the way, I'm finishing up a busy semester (I'm an elementary school teacher at an international school) this week and I'm moving this weekend, so I will finish updating this thread ASAP but no sooner.

Sorry for the delay.
Great post i really liked it.
Expect the unexpected.
So it's better to post suggestions straight in this thread that you don't have to search through those endless thread posts.

My suggestions (without searching trough every single thread) are:
- When you sell/trade items with an NPC in town, let's say with Nessa of act I, it's quite clumsy. You can't change the positions of items on the sell offer table (to fit everything in better like in tetris :), if you click on them they go back to your characters inventory. Also you can't right click or double click items in your inventory to send them straightly to NPCs sell table. Are you improving this thing?

- Second thing is to add more foreign letters when you try to name your character or when naming your account. I'm from Finland and we use ä, ö and å. So I can't name my character as Lapinhärkä but I've to use Lapinharka. Adding more letters?
Last edited by Lapinsonni on Jun 28, 2012, 5:58:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info