Jun/betrayal mechanic feedback and suggestions

Aisling slamming was not even a thing....until Tier 4. Prior to that, aisling was worthless. It That Fled was always #1 Research, period.

From 3.13:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kw1wwm/betryal_guide_for_313/
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 4, 2024, 11:17:48 PM
I never sold my aisling slams before, but that is probably true before tft became popular. If you were crafting all of your own gear, aisling was always s tier. I didn't start learning betrayal until 3.14 and i didnt start farming betrayal until 3.15 though.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
I never sold my aisling slams before, but that is probably true before tft became popular. If you were crafting all of your own gear, aisling was always s tier. I didn't start learning betrayal until 3.14 and i didnt start farming betrayal until 3.15 though.

I can't say exactly when aisling slam became a thing but its been around for more than 2 years probably and I think it will be relevant in crafting for quite some time.
It's the main thing that people are farming to sell.
Another idea I just got, sometimes you can get a new trust relation with an unrevealed member but the text says who the member becomes trusted with.
It would be nice if this would also reveal the other member, as we already get this information but we might forget if we stop doing playing and come back a day later or more.
Same thing when you swap 2 members and one of them is not revealed.

I also feel like the item system for members is quite pointless, especially sometimes you get confused as to why you can't move because of the random petrification that might happen.
Whenever you get the option to interrogate but don't want to do it or destroy the items, it feels like a pointless encounter to me.
Last edited by demon7310 on Mar 5, 2024, 12:02:21 PM
At the end of the day. We dont know what the changes are going to be this league with betrayal.

What we do know is how they changed harvest to be itemized. I'm worried to say the least. I assume that every item craft whether it be mods/quality will come with an anull. or the qualities will have roll ranges if you itemize them. The quality on uniques may even come with a corrupt, like the beast craft. give you 30 quality but corrupt it.

In no way shape or form do i expect ggg to itemize betrayal and not make it worse.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
At the end of the day. We dont know what the changes are going to be this league with betrayal.

What we do know is how they changed harvest to be itemized. I'm worried to say the least. I assume that every item craft whether it be mods/quality will come with an anull. or the qualities will have roll ranges if you itemize them. The quality on uniques may even come with a corrupt, like the beast craft. give you 30 quality but corrupt it.

In no way shape or form do i expect ggg to itemize betrayal and not make it worse.

I disagree with you, temples was itemized and the rooms were unchanged.
I think they even buffed some rooms not that long ago.
There is already a beast to corrupt for 30 quality, that would be pretty bad if jun did the same.
I don't think crafts will be nerfed, and I'm not sure where you think they will add annuls because aisling is the only mechanic that interacts with item mods and already has an annul in it.
Also another thing, when interacting with a leader we can't see exactly how much intelligence we alreayd have, just the yellow bar.
When he offers to bargain for intelligence I'd like to be able to know the exact number so it will tell me if it gets me to 100 or not.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that it was 3.14...as I've already said.

For one, t4 didn't exist before that. For two, VEILED currency didn't exist. For three, I played it! And even then, it didn't take off IMMEDIATELY. Aisling slams really became popular after the metacrafts changed in pricing, and exalts fell out of favor which (if I remember correctly) was AFTER 3.14.

3.14 was the start of Aisling and the t4s. It was gated behind Catarina. Period.

Betrayal league was 3.5, 2018/2019. Nearly 3 years before aisling slamming was even relevant.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 5, 2024, 2:41:30 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
I can tell you with 100% certainty that it was 3.14...as I've already said.

For one, t4 didn't exist before that. For two, VEILED currency didn't exist. For three, I played it! And even then, it didn't take off IMMEDIATELY. Aisling slams really became popular after the metacrafts changed in pricing, and exalts fell out of favor which (if I remember correctly) was AFTER 3.14.

3.14 was the start of Aisling and the t4s. It was gated behind Catarina. Period.

Betrayal league was 3.5, 2018/2019. Nearly 3 years before aisling slamming was even relevant.

Idk who you're responding to but I haven't been arguing against your point. I do know that everything i crafted in 3.15 and on (besides chest pieces and belts) pretty much used an aisling slam.

I don't remember when they made temples itemized, but the most recent itemization was harvest and they butchered it on the low-mid end crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info