[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

"
Xeklen wrote:
Yo guys.

I dont know how to improve. I spent MANY div into this build.

https://pobb.in/YpT2lVjKO51y

This is my Pob right now. sitting at around 13,6k ES, DPS i dont know exactly if i set up my pob correctly. but its alot!

What would you guys suggest to improve further?

we play with 2 clusters?
"
DarthPwn wrote:
I wanted to thank Tarekis for making this awesome build, I've been a flicker enjoyer for years but this is one of the most balanced builds I've played. I've made some minor tweaks to the gem setup that I think others could benefit from.

As we are non-crit and have no shock chance it seems like a waste that we are doing a bunch of lightning damage and leaving out a free damage multiplier with shock. I've added in a 2nd low level CWDT setup with:
CWDT - Galvanic Field - More Duration - Culling Strike

This gets us 40% chance to shock on our attacks and Galvanic Field also ticks every 0.7 seconds giving us a free cull that is fairly reliable. On T16/T17 bosses I'm seeing anywhere from 10-15% shock effect, its not a huge bump in damage but it also doesn't cost us much since we have lots of extra gem slots.

I've also opted to drop Beserk because the uptime is just not long enough to me, it gives us a higher "burst" but the window is so short I prefer to just stay at 30 rage the whole time.

POB: https://pobb.in/mebFkfC-h3bc

Edit: I forgot we have "shocks nearby enemies" from Vessel of Vinktar. In any case this can get us a higher shock effect and more uptime.

Took the tip for galvanic field and makes simulacrums a lot more enjoyable when you get some rough mods and a beefy boss.
Pretty much done with the build for now. I just thought I’d share a lazy Uber Shaper gameplay since I see a lot of questions about bossing DPS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhOcTbUvi4

Personally, I think the DPS is pretty good considering how tanky the build is.
Why no one use smite? it's free almost wrath aura (up to 200 something flat lightning) for 4 sec? Am i missing something?
Other question - right now im farming beefed up expedition. its going allright, sometimes a bit rippy if altars and expedition have some bad mods.

But immune to lightning is totally bricking this. can i just socket in added cold/fire instead of close combat and volatility? and is there a skill which would be "easier" to handle beefed up expeditions, if i see that they instakill me? would something like double strike be better?
how should i go about getting a corrupted blood jewel? the only ones close to usable on market are afk for hours or 30+ div which isnt possible for me at the moment.

I found an okay one for 3 div within minutes of posting this please disregard im dumb
Last edited by Heesher on Aug 20, 2024, 7:12:26 AM
I farmed up a Mageblood and want to use it. Is the WIP Uber Tank in the POB fine to use? I thought about doing a Dory Prototype version as well.
https://pobb.in/tFviHJ4tdfrd

I think my damage seems low. Could any experts take a look and let em know what I should focus on for the next few upgrades?

Thanks
Heya just a quick note from my side: Please post your build debug requests into the linked Discord, I can't possibly look at every single one, and other people playing might help you already too on the discord!
"
TiltedSpade wrote:
I farmed up a Mageblood and want to use it. Is the WIP Uber Tank in the POB fine to use? I thought about doing a Dory Prototype version as well.

Read FAQ for Doryani.

The MB version Uber Tank is extemely convoluted to build. 99% of players will have a better time building perfect DEs. Shocker, MB isn't the best belt in the game in all cases!

THe Uber Tank Chest is mirror tier and while I'm working on it, I still need to finish it before anyone can mirror it, you're unlikely to actually do this version as it's at least 2, more likely 4 mirrors to finish in the exact way I configured it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info