[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

Lovely build, might be my second favorite flavor of flicker I've ever played, after Magefist's Inquisitor back in Sanctum (although that build died with alt quality jewels).

I've swapped to this build with ~30 div budget and went straight into 'midgame' setup. Works as expected in every type of content I've tried.

I'm working on getting better jewels and corrupted Aegis now, and while farming I've managed to get one half o Forbidden Flame/Flesh with 'One Step Ahead'. Do you think it's worth getting the other half and swapping some regular jewels into 5th ascendancy node?

Current setup: https://pobb.in/J2rd__pjqxH6 (don't look at that crimson jewel, I've miscalculated my resists while buying gear and had to patch up the fire resist somehow :p)
Is there any way of fixing the stun problem without severely gimping the build?

The gameplay is really, really good, but even with the Brine King pantheon the micro stuns are kinda obnoxious.
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
Sacwrath wrote:
I wonder if there is any reason to go for Grace + Discipline instead of Grace + Determination with Influence and mana reservation node? For 3 Passive Points and 1k energy shield I'm going from 60k to 120k armor.

Because lowering your ES effectively lowers your ele maxhit and your attack damage, while yes your phys max will be better.

Goes from ~27 -> ~30k phys, and ~61 -> ~56 ele, with almost 10% damage loss.
If you like that better, run Determ tho :)

For sure my ele max hit and dps goes a little bit lower, but armor gives phys reduction and doubles our ES on block from Aegis. I can't decide if it is good trade off or not :)
Last edited by Sacwrath on Aug 4, 2024, 10:03:06 PM
Really nice build! I've been playing it for a couple days
And I've got a few questions,cuz when it comes to single target, it's so annoying i can't get frenzy charges,and frenzy now has unavailable,is there any other way to compensate the single target situation?If no, i noticed that you mentioned skill can be swapped, could you plz give some advice on which melee gem should I swap to?
Thanks sir
"
luna_arca wrote:
Slowly upgrading this build (currently managed to get RT weapon, voice of the storm etc, working towards Stormshroud and Enlighten)

I swapped out the CWDT setup for Cast When Stunned, which works pretty consistently due to CI. This allows me to run the molten shell and other utility skills at level 20.

Cool if that works for you! Personally, I swapped out Brine King for Lunaris instead along with stun immunity with jewel juggling and tattoos, so that won't work if you go full stun immunity for the Lunaris/Solaris buffs.

"
Kubbychan wrote:
Lovely build, might be my second favorite flavor of flicker I've ever played, after Magefist's Inquisitor back in Sanctum (although that build died with alt quality jewels).

I've swapped to this build with ~30 div budget and went straight into 'midgame' setup. Works as expected in every type of content I've tried.

I'm working on getting better jewels and corrupted Aegis now, and while farming I've managed to get one half o Forbidden Flame/Flesh with 'One Step Ahead'. Do you think it's worth getting the other half and swapping some regular jewels into 5th ascendancy node?

Current setup: https://pobb.in/J2rd__pjqxH6 (don't look at that crimson jewel, I've miscalculated my resists while buying gear and had to patch up the fire resist somehow :p)

Glad you're enjoying it as much as I am :)
I personally don't think One Step Ahead is worth it, I discussed this with a few people already, namely because the boot implicit is just so close to the whole ascendancy's power I can't justify two jewel slots for it. I heard it's beneficial for running T17s with mobs that lower your action speed tho, since I despise T17s I won't really test that lol

"
leafyr0kr wrote:
Is there any way of fixing the stun problem without severely gimping the build?

The gameplay is really, really good, but even with the Brine King pantheon the micro stuns are kinda obnoxious.

I never heard that take honestly, but yeah you can, 10 tattoos on your dex travel nodes, but that locks you out of getting cold res and evasion from those, if you hate the micro stuns, go for that then :)

"
ZMW437055413 wrote:
Really nice build! I've been playing it for a couple days
And I've got a few questions,cuz when it comes to single target, it's so annoying i can't get frenzy charges,and frenzy now has unavailable,is there any other way to compensate the single target situation?If no, i noticed that you mentioned skill can be swapped, could you plz give some advice on which melee gem should I swap to?
Thanks sir

Yeah, the new Frenzy gem is just the alternate version, Frenzy works on Bows only now, but Frenzy on Onslaught allows you to cold start bosses as usual. Be careful not to go over your max frenzies tho, it will reset them and you have to do it again, that's the only downside of the new gem.
How low can we go on the str and thus on the level of the unility gems (mainly cwdt-molten shell and berserk)? Is there an "advised" strength, or it's "any above 114 str" (which is req for 21 volatility) and downlevel the utility gems accordingly?
"
MrOger wrote:
How low can we go on the str and thus on the level of the unility gems (mainly cwdt-molten shell and berserk)? Is there an "advised" strength, or it's "any above 114 str" (which is req for 21 volatility) and downlevel the utility gems accordingly?

Any above 114 str is correct yes, if you have strength on gear and go above, you can level up berserk, that gives a tiny improvement, but it's not worth the additional requirement. One strength source off tree is sufficent for 114, if you juggle extremely hard you can get it entirely off tree with cluster and LP.
Hello,
First of all thank you for sharing this as it's been working nicely for me so far, I clear T17 quite easily but I feel like my single target is not quite there yet.

I wanted to ask some help about what to change item wise if you could have a look, I'm trying to get a new lethal pride but nothing is being sold under 50 div somehow.

My POB is bugged it's not importing helmet + armour + boots so I dont know if linking it is relevant, my profile is public ( I think )
Cheers !
Is it possible to use firesong instead of stormshroud?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Settlers/3OGX8edS5

I ask cause of this

You can get 50% reduced ignite duration from jewels. (sure they may not be awesome in terms of damage, but if we are avoiding a stormshroud its purely just to save money)

https://poedb.tw/us/Crafting_Bench

Then if we go to a crafting bench. We can craft a suffix on a ring for
"reduced ignite duration"
1 option for 41-50 (Which would be 4 alterations)

and the other for 51 -60 (which would gurantee the remaining 100%) if we got the corrupted jewel.
"
callthecops wrote:
Hello,
First of all thank you for sharing this as it's been working nicely for me so far, I clear T17 quite easily but I feel like my single target is not quite there yet.

I wanted to ask some help about what to change item wise if you could have a look, I'm trying to get a new lethal pride but nothing is being sold under 50 div somehow.

My POB is bugged it's not importing helmet + armour + boots so I dont know if linking it is relevant, my profile is public ( I think )
Cheers !

You have the wrong amulet, that one is a huge DPS loss. That's the most glaring issue I can see, that should help immensely.

"
Alydalstry wrote:
Is it possible to use firesong instead of stormshroud?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Settlers/3OGX8edS5

I ask cause of this

You can get 50% reduced ignite duration from jewels. (sure they may not be awesome in terms of damage, but if we are avoiding a stormshroud its purely just to save money)

https://poedb.tw/us/Crafting_Bench

Then if we go to a crafting bench. We can craft a suffix on a ring for
"reduced ignite duration"
1 option for 41-50 (Which would be 4 alterations)

and the other for 51 -60 (which would gurantee the remaining 100%) if we got the corrupted jewel.

Will it work? Very probably, yes.
But honestly, you're better off just running Purity of Elements. I cleared 8mod T16s with Purity, and just saved up for stormshroud. You could even get the shock avoid and fully upgrade Brine King, and Abberath and just run it without Stormshroud until you can buy one. What happens then is you will get ignited at 40% duration, which isn't too much of a problem, but you will be chilled, which is pretty annoying, but you can save the currency for Stormshroud and save up in the meantime. Brine King needs to be upgraded tho, very important!
3div isn't that big of a goal, so I suggest you take that route instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info