[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

"
Cyrella wrote:

interesting, POB still has the sap of seasons as a dps loss over mine at 40 manaburn stacks (although its close), maybe im missing something. if sap feels better to play with i will swap to that though, had this thing before the sap of seasons recommendation was made.. looking further this might be an implicit difference since rolling the sap of seasons to a max implicit does push it over the rare tincture

Interesting indeed! I guess it'll mainly be a choice over peak or consistent DPS, they are both better than the other in specific circumstances.

I preferred the higher ceiling because I often times fight very beefed up mechanic bosses, just chewing on a Wave 15 Kosis will ramp you up very high.
Last edited by Tarekis on Aug 3, 2024, 9:35:21 AM
hi

This build cant run elemental reflect?
"
puaf wrote:
hi

This build cant run elemental reflect?

It can when you get Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support Level 5 or higher, without it, no.
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
Eldkveikir wrote:
Right now though struggling to boost my damage, everything is starting to get quite expensive as I have more or less all of the midgame gear.

Yeah, ~20m DPS is a kind of soft cap for medium investment, from there on you gotta invest quite a bit more into the build.
I don't expect most players to get to the high-tier gearsets, but you should be able to almost double your DPS, ~40m snapshot DPS is essentialy this build's ceiling tho.

Secret tip: If you wanna go deep into the build, try to get a busted Lethal Pride while league is still fresh, the really good ones will be almost unattainable later on, but there's exteremely good ones.
Spoiler

16375 gives:

Gain 1 Rage on Melee Hit
10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
15% chance to deal Double Damage
+20% to Fire Resistance
5% increased Strength

Well good news for me, just sniped that jewel for 6 div :D I suppose I can keep pushing the investment now.
"
Eldkveikir wrote:

Well good news for me, just sniped that jewel for 6 div :D I suppose I can keep pushing the investment now.

GZ! Got the same one for 1d80, pays off sniping for it early ;)
Hi there !

Little bit stuck with my char right now, PoB showing about 5 millions dps.

I know i can get a better lethal pride, better gloves too and a shavronne revelation.

I could i reach 10+ millions dps ?

Already a good amount of div in there, just wanna know my first next target =)

Got a sap of the seasons rdy if it's better than my actual tincture (doubt it)

PoB : https://pobb.in/ZxkZwOsIJ9Be
"
Cyrella wrote:

interesting, POB still has the sap of seasons as a dps loss over mine at 40 manaburn stacks (although its close), maybe im missing something. if sap feels better to play with i will swap to that though, had this thing before the sap of seasons recommendation was made.. looking further this might be an implicit difference since rolling the sap of seasons to a max implicit does push it over the rare tincture

Tried your suggestion and went all in with a perfect one. It is as I thought better in some cases and worse in some. For clear it's worse if you get one that has 35% increased effect, because it pushes you into unmanagable manaburn fast, but it's better for popping as a one-time cooldown layered with your Vaal Haste + Berserk. Gonna incorporate as an alternative :)
"
Zunova wrote:
Hi there !

Little bit stuck with my char right now, PoB showing about 5 millions dps.

I know i can get a better lethal pride, better gloves too and a shavronne revelation.

I could i reach 10+ millions dps ?

Already a good amount of div in there, just wanna know my first next target =)

Got a sap of the seasons rdy if it's better than my actual tincture (doubt it)

PoB : https://pobb.in/ZxkZwOsIJ9Be

Yeah, the Lethal Pride is very rough, you don't have intimidate on it, that's a big DPS hit. If you get rage on hit you can drop the two on the left.

The Shav's is really really cheap and it's a lot of ES, strongly recommending it.

Shav and Lethal Pride should be your next goals.

The Sap is better for clear, high uptime and ramping up against beefy bosses, magic tinctures are better as strict cooldowns for bursting. It depends on what content you do which feels better for you IMO.

If you manage to get a desired cluster jewel, you can drop the mana leech node.
"
If you manage to get a desired cluster jewel, you can drop the mana leech node.

Yeah got a good one with Fuel the fight and Feed the fury + another ok mod but 12 passives sadly, will work on that.

Gonna focus on a good lethal pride with intimidate, didn't realise it was such a big boost !

Thx for the answer !
OK found a 1 div lethal pride giving me intimidate and rage on hit (2 passives giving me leech for the rage, worth it since i got 3 passives back from it)

Shav ring, fixed res with the open suffix on chest.

Went from 7k ES to 8.7k oO

I'll try to get enlighten next to slot grace in my auras, need to farm since i'm broke now :p

Very good and satisfying build to play !

BTW, i tried maven, failed twice (first time because i did it only once before and facerolled her, not very familiar with mechanics)
It's a pain as a flicker ... 2nd time swapped frenzy in place of flicker during nucleus phase, was better, but i still suck and failed.
Had only 6k ES at that time, no fortify, no tincture, no RT on weapon.

Next time i'm gonna slap her like the mean girl she is !
EDIT : did it :D still a mess with flicker, frenzy is the MVP here
Last edited by Zunova on Aug 3, 2024, 6:47:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info