[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

I see manny dudes talk about leveling, i made Hexblast mine

Tree is near to close ascendencia is equal in 2 dif points, hex is mine but is sick one run fast deadly all mobs
Regarding the empty gem slots, could slap wave of conviction into the CWDT setup. Didn't think about abyss socket, but that sounds pretty good too.
sorry but what gem links should I be attaching to CWDT? im not familiar with pob
"
Tarekis wrote:

Nope, Blade Trap, leveling overview is in the PoB notes / Trees and covered in the video guide here.

How would you compare going Flicker + Aegis and Blade Trap ?
Flicker has better clear i suppose, and Blade Trap more control/single target DPS ?
"
Iyacthu wrote:
"
Tarekis wrote:

Nope, Blade Trap, leveling overview is in the PoB notes / Trees and covered in the video guide here.

How would you compare going Flicker + Aegis and Blade Trap ?
Flicker has better clear i suppose, and Blade Trap more control/single target DPS ?

Yeah, you just can't go flicker until you get the requirements I mentioned in the PoB. Once you can, no more need for blade trap at all.

"
danstrafe wrote:
sorry but what gem links should I be attaching to CWDT? im not familiar with pob

Hey, yeah I get that can be confusing, I added a note on how you should "use" the PoB link. Pobb.in is awesome, but it doesn't show all the info, if you open the web version (which you can do on pobb.in), or copy the text to your local PoB, you'll be able to see the linked gems!
Not really what i asked, but whatever, will stick to Blade Trap, feels way better overall not going Aegis on an ES/Evasion build.

Thank your for answering.
"
Iyacthu wrote:
Not really what i asked, but whatever, will stick to Blade Trap, feels way better overall not going Aegis on an ES/Evasion build.

Thank your for answering.

Well, I have no idea what you're asking then? Blade Trap is a means to an end to level the build, it's not up for "consideration". You can use mines, you can use whatever you fancy, you're not gonna run it after campaign.

It's not an ES/Evasion build, running Iron Reflexes.
Last edited by Tarekis on Aug 3, 2024, 7:14:30 AM
Love the build great stuff... have you considered running just a regular prismatic tincture with increased effect and ele pen rolls? mine with just t2 rolls and a max implicit appears to be a rather substantial pob dps increase over the unique one and doesnt have any ramp up time, a better one with t1s should be even better
"
Cyrella wrote:
Love the build great stuff... have you considered running just a regular prismatic tincture with increased effect and ele pen rolls? mine with just t2 rolls and a max implicit appears to be a rather substantial pob dps increase over the unique one and doesnt have any ramp up time, a better one with t1s should be even better

That's just the PoB config not your actual DPS. That PoB has 15 mana burn configured, I don't wanna overinflate the DPS calculated.

I get up to 40+% pen with instant leech, if you change it to 40 you can compare it and see how it actually compares to peak.

If you don't want less ramp, I suggest going for a increased mana burn roll instead. You can also just leave the rare one if you'd like, it's not gonna chance how anything works really.
Last edited by Tarekis on Aug 3, 2024, 9:26:41 AM
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
Cyrella wrote:

That's just the PoB config not your actual DPS. That PoB has 15 mana burn configured, I don't wanna overinflate the DPS calculated.

I get up to 40+% pen with instant leech, if you change it to 40 you can compare it and see how it actually compares to peak.

If you don't want less ramp, I suggest going for a increased mana burn roll instead.

interesting, POB still has the sap of seasons as a dps loss over mine at 40 manaburn stacks (although its close), maybe im missing something. if sap feels better to play with i will swap to that though, had this thing before the sap of seasons recommendation was made.. looking further this might be an implicit difference since rolling the sap of seasons to a max implicit does push it over the rare tincture
Last edited by Cyrella on Aug 3, 2024, 9:30:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info