[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

"
Azufael wrote:
"
Tarekis wrote:

It's not really about the phys reduction, it's about the flat armour for aegis, you can do that, but you might as well swap to a rare shield if you do that, and that's a whole lot of headache. There are builds that do that, but mostly it's mirror shields, and almost never tricksters.

How much flat armor do you think is enough for Aegis to be worth it ?

~50-60k at least, my MB version pushed 120k, it's what makes Aegis good. Certainly not dropping Grace, wouldn't recommend you do that either.

"
Pryns wrote:
How about using Doedre's Elixir until we can get a Farrul's fur

Both horrible choices for this build, Exilir removes your ES, and Farruls' is just pointless since we have on hit frenzy generation and it' unfavourable for "Escape Artist" Ascendancy, and you lose all rare explicits and ES.
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
Azufael wrote:
"
Tarekis wrote:

It's not really about the phys reduction, it's about the flat armour for aegis, you can do that, but you might as well swap to a rare shield if you do that, and that's a whole lot of headache. There are builds that do that, but mostly it's mirror shields, and almost never tricksters.

How much flat armor do you think is enough for Aegis to be worth it ?

~50-60k at least, my MB version pushed 120k, it's what makes Aegis good. Certainly not dropping Grace, wouldn't recommend you do that either.

Ok, thanks for all the infos/responses btw (and the PoB)

50-55k seems possible with new bases (and maybe the Vengeance node, not dropping this idea, still gonna try it at least).
But it's not like there is many options to replace Grace. Tempest Shield seems overkill/not needed to cap block and flicker apparently can't be exerted so autoexert is dead. We could probably run Haste to help with AS.
So is this build essentially bricked or not? I've haven't played in years, so it's hard for me to tell at a glance with all these new jewels, items and passives. The league is a day away and I'm wondering if there's another build I should be looking for, which would be a shame cause I'm a masochist flicker enjoyer.
Are there other leveling skill or method to go by. I tried traps and it doesn't really feel that great right now.
No, it's definitely not bricked, I'll be playing it anyway.
Hi, thanks a lot for the work you put into this build. I've played several different versions of Flicker Strike and really looking forward to try this one.

Is Flesh and Stone worth using in this build? We're always on top of our enemies so we get the maximum buff, it's 19% damage reduction in Sand stance.
Last edited by PathofMeow on Jul 25, 2024, 12:58:53 PM
How are you going to play if it has problems with frenzy generation?
"
PathofMeow wrote:
Hi, thanks a lot for the work you put into this build. I've played several different versions of Flicker Strike and really looking forward to try this one.

Is Flesh and Stone worth using in this build? We're always on top of our enemies so we get the maximum buff, it's 19% damage reduction in Sand stance.

Hard to fit, all current auras are essentially mandatory, possibly could drop wrath for haste, but not space for FaS.
Also, projectiles are gonna rip you still.

"
How are you going to play if it has problems with
frenzy generation?

It doesn't have frenzy gen problems. Frenzy - the skill Frenzy, not the charge - isn't avilable for melee weapons anymore in 3.25, you need an alternate Frenzy skill to bridge some gaps you can get before you can afford an awakened multistrike support. The only actual problem with this is if you are clumsy and keep that skill pressed for too long, you'll insted remove your charges and gain onslaught instead, which is annoying, because you have to look out for that. Otherwise the frenzy gen is the same as always, which was always fine.
Okay, I see what you mean now, thanks for explaining. My mind is re-entering the poe matrix again.
Do you kill all the bandits in act 2 or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info