[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

Am I misunderstanding something, isn't "The Light of Meaning" jewel exactly the same as Perandus Pact? Meaning we didn't actually lose Perandus?
"
Eldkveikir wrote:
Am I misunderstanding something, isn't "The Light of Meaning" jewel exactly the same as Perandus Pact? Meaning we didn't actually lose Perandus?

Nope, you're totally right, was lazy with the unique checks and waited for them to be discovered. LoM is exactly the same as Perandus, thus moving it back, also changing Tincture for Sap of the Seasons, losing quit a bit of attack speed but getting god awful pen numbers.
Hi

For leveling I use FlickerStrike?

It was freezing pulse no?
Last edited by puaf on Jul 31, 2024, 3:57:39 PM
"
puaf wrote:
Hi

Nope, Blade Trap, leveling overview is in the PoB notes / Trees and covered in the video guide here.
Last edited by Tarekis on Jul 31, 2024, 3:57:20 PM
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
puaf wrote:
Hi

Nope, Blade Trap, leveling overview is in the PoB notes / Trees and covered in the video guide here.

Cool thx, I`ll check it out!
So I'm not even remotely close to it yet, but was wondering how you get bleed immunity? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I only see the 60~% on the boots.

Ahh, never mind, saw the corruptions on jewels.
Last edited by Chaosoulg on Jul 31, 2024, 6:47:44 PM
"
puaf wrote:
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
puaf wrote:
Hi

Cool thx, I`ll check it out!

Blade Trap isnt that great :(
"
Chaosoulg wrote:
So I'm not even remotely close to it yet, but was wondering how you get bleed immunity? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I only see the 60~% on the boots.

Yep, jewels (also explicit, but thats a bit wasteful of a mod), either on tree, in the DE, or the boots implicit, you can get 100% from boots, but it's a bit expensive because you need a high tier roll and a 1-off or perfect craft.

"
puaf wrote:

Correct, it's not a league-starter build and quite rocky to do it, that's why I don't recommend league-starting this. You can try any other shadow starter and switch tree with gold/regrets, or switch to it later.
"
Tarekis wrote:
"
Chaosoulg wrote:

Yep, jewels (also explicit, but thats a bit wasteful of a mod), either on tree, in the DE, or the boots implicit, you can get 100% from boots, but it's a bit expensive because you need a high tier roll and a 1-off or perfect craft.

"
puaf wrote:

Correct, it's not a league-starter build and quite rocky to do it, that's why I don't recommend league-starting this. You can try any other shadow starter and switch tree with gold/regrets, or switch to it later.

Finally wasnt that bad, arrived at act 3. Can you recommend what trap shall I take for Gravicius Reward. Since I am using Wrath thought of taking Lightning Spire Trap, what you think?

now I saw the notes in the path of building, lol
Last edited by puaf on Aug 1, 2024, 8:53:34 AM
Hey lemme ask

I can run the new simu with this build ? how much i go to spend to run simu "if this can "

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info