Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

Ok I'll add my tears to the depthless sea. Why only 24ish hours to collect the Twitch wings? Some of us are busy mofos irl. I feel robbed :|
"
crl775m wrote:
Ok I'll add my tears to the depthless sea. Why only 24ish hours to collect the Twitch wings? Some of us are busy mofos irl. I feel robbed :|

Why want to equip wings on a character ? You're not an angel, you're not a demon, you're not a dragon... and you're not a human who became either of those things.
It's completely out of place; and goes against role play.

Wings shouldn't exist, it's the worst kind of cosmetics.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Ever thought about the majority of players that hate the jump n run Lab? wtf we have t o run this crap mechanic to get better gems , come on thats worst i can think of
POG! Ultimatum is BACK!
This: "Hinekora's Lock can no longer foresee the result of corrupting an item at the Altar of Corruption."
is a shame GGG.

Never somehting like this happend in the years before, so change a currency item when it goes to standard. IMHO this is a real shit change from your side.
I do not care about some explanation why (OP items in STD, players have legcy items there and thats sill not touched so WTF), it is simply bad.

I do not like the way the game changes again. You destroy all time i spend to create own chars. That is disrespect to all players that do this. Thanks for this GGG.

"
Sithrarin wrote:
This: "Hinekora's Lock can no longer foresee the result of corrupting an item at the Altar of Corruption."
is a shame GGG.

Never somehting like this happend in the years before, so change a currency item when it goes to standard. IMHO this is a real shit change from your side.
I do not care about some explanation why (OP items in STD, players have legcy items there and thats sill not touched so WTF), it is simply bad.

I do not like the way the game changes again. You destroy all time i spend to create own chars. That is disrespect to all players that do this. Thanks for this GGG.

This is why I'm very cautious to play PoE seriously. I can only imagine people even in standard tried to get their alternative gems to the levels like 21/23 which some of them are extraordinarily expensive. Or like the conversion from exalts to divines and literally sh*t crumbles in front of your eyes when GGG "balances". And now it's gone.... Why metamorphs were removed? WHY? I'm not specifically biggest fan of this league, maybe ultimatum is even better or maybe not, but just, WHY?

This removal of enchants from lab, (although I'm not a big fan of the lab) is also so weird. Well, the meta will be definitely shaken up, but as I've mentioned, if you play PoE seriously be ready to get obliterated at some point and reinvent the wheel, so to speak.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
People stop crying about having to run Lab , you dont have to , just buy them on trade then . Poe players cry over anything they just want to right click and whole world explode .
"
is a shame GGG.

JeNebu alt account spotted. You'd think nobody cares about STD anyway, right? Oh well, GGG care - so they just nipped the bud so to speak. Double-corrupting was always about a gamble, if you wanted a guaranteed result you had plenty of time in Ancestor league. Now to good old way it goes.
What's going to happen to existing helmet and glove enchantments? I'm not sure it's so clear. Will they be removed, so that we will need to get a transfigured gem for the same property?
omg, I'm just watching stream and people, wtf was that in the chat? They nerd out about hte game they love and you spam things like Poe 1 now, stop talking etc? Just wtf.
Smile! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info