Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

how i understood it was that alt quality gems/helm enchants are baked into the new transfigured gems? so we didnt really "lose" alt qual gems just no longer have to farm heist for it
pog
For the love of Kuduku please update/renew Tormented Spirits. Their AI bad. Animations outdated and slow. Besides any map mod, there are lots of leaping/charging/teleporting map bosses that are make tormented spirits look like [Removed by Support] spirits. Just update them, shouldn't be hard.
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Dec 2, 2023, 4:24:12 AM
Will the characters affliction ascendancy be kept when going to standard or will it be unique to the Affliction league?
Cool stuff!

1 thing I wanna point out for ya though GGG.

Since lab enchants are going away, the loss of Boneshatter's 24% chance for extra trauma stacks is going to cripple Divergent boneshatter, assuming that it's even staying around in its new gem form.

Could you maybe compensate buff it from 1% to 2% attack speed per trauma?

Overall I really like the changes. Really makes skill upgrades look cooler and less like a chore list.
Patch seems good but from the short video it seems hard to see the correct path during the league mechanic.
Forcing to run those ugly, boring, hated by many people, labs is awful and shame.

I play only ruthless. Ancestor league was almost SSF Ruthless. And with all those mandatory labs runs I just banned from SSF -- better trade Ruthless, just to have a chance to buy needed gems.

Not thank you, GGG.

All other changes are great and fresh, like them.
Can't wait for this Delirium crap to be back !
Spoiler

Oh wait, much stuff is in lab now, good thing they did so BEFORE reworking that super boring bland area a bit !
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
"
Ruddski wrote:

You are no more forced to play the lab than you were forced to run unusual gem blueprints (unless SSF in which case you asked for it).
Just buy the transfigured gems from players that like to run labs, same as you used to buy alt quality ones from players theat liked to run blueprints.
What's the difference?

Exactly. Depends a bit how rare they will be ofc, but in a vacuum, I think the transfigured gems will be more accessible than the alt gems from before. Although it's a pain, running a lab is something everybody can do, at any time. With Heist, you first needed to level up the crew, then get the right blueprint, then a lot of Heist currency, and THEN run the blueprint. That's a tall order.

Good news for the lab runners tho. Now they have directly transferrable items right away, without the need to 'borrow' helmets from 100 different people or whatever.

Would have preferred to not have this 'locked' to the damn lab, but better than locked behind Heist at least. The vast, vast majority of us will just purchase what we need anyway. Assuming it won't cost 50 divs a piece or something insane like that.
POGGERS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info