Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

"
"
Possibly the greatest path of exile patch.

Certainly the greatest bait in the history of path of exile, when it comes to making the community think there has been a significant meta shakeup; and people are falling for it.

Deadeye, Pathfinder, Tornado Shot, Lightning Arrow, Enraged strongbox, Ambush map device, Crimson Temple, here we go again... GGG's refusal to both nerf and buff outlier skills and ascendancies is baffling, and so is people's acceptance of said fact.

Sigh, won't be expecting anything from GGG moving onwards.

Literally.
I am not one to complain on the forums, I will likely have fun and enjoy the season as I usually do, but hiding a ton of nerfs under a few gem buffs and saying "significantly improved damage" is laughable

Like, did people even read all of the gem changes?
Majority of them actually lower the damage, others are side-grades or minor buffs, while a couple gems that didn't need anything got a huge buff, like BV and Boneshatter, it does not make sense at all.

I am not sure why GGG just refuses to give some skills an actual 20-30% buff, especially the ones that are so unbelievably bad or underused. The worst thing that could happen, would be for one season or a couple weeks, they would be really strong, and people would actually have "fun" using them (gasp). Because of this, we get the same general meta, masked behind a dozen of minor changes to useless gems.

We can only hope the new alternative Lab gems accomplish this, but based on logic behind some of these changes, seems unlikely.
based patch, hyped for new league
"
aryosgr wrote:
What's going to happen to existing helmet and glove enchantments? I'm not sure it's so clear. Will they be removed, so that we will need to get a transfigured gem for the same property?

Waiting for this info also
"
damir21 wrote:
People stop crying about having to run Lab , you dont have to , just buy them on trade then . Poe players cry over anything they just want to right click and whole world explode .

Stop being blind (dumb?) thinking everyone as you playing only softcore trade league (boring shit as for me) and nobody enjoy SSF, where you now forced to run those hated labs.
This will be one of the best leagues I've played since I've started playing. Hope it will.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
"
Jovianyn wrote:

Stop being blind (dumb?) thinking everyone as you playing only softcore trade league (boring shit as for me) and nobody enjoy SSF, where you now forced to run those hated labs.

So what you're saying is:

Being gated behind Heist (unpopular): okay
Being gated behind Lab (unpopular, but everyone has 4 runs anyways): bad

Wat
WOW.... RIP cold dot....best patch notes EVER!!!!!! damn now this had destroyed all 3 of my starters lmao....
Im league start Champion perforate using master of metal
BAMA Quality now provides 0-40% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate. If there was no mention about (0–47)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate on the gem I presume its still there?
One thing I noticed is that most of the accounts that are over the top complaining (some complaints are legit, for sure) are accounts with no supporter packs. As cynical as this is, the reality is that GGG is going to make changes in a way the cater to the base who spend money on the game. So every change is made through the lens of how can we get players to play more and and thus, spend more. Simple as that. So just keep in mind, if you haven't spent money, GGG probably doesn't care what you think and why should they? I mean, practically speaking, you are getting something entirely free.
Last edited by ArchAngelGabe777 on Dec 2, 2023, 11:20:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info