3.22.1 Hotfix 2

"
LennyGhoul wrote:
Just about the time I got the game working good again you guys put out another patch and fucked it all up. Now I'm CTD every few minutes again.

Got same problem. I can play for few mins before game crashes to desktop. Some seem to have this problem in TOTA or maps but I'm in act 1 and can't even get to brutus before i crash out. 2 days ago I had no issues..
Last edited by Illusmare on Sep 8, 2023, 11:51:52 AM
"
Beaster618 wrote:

Wait, it's damaging people's hardware? Now I'm scared to open the game.

Well, it's keeping your CPU utilization, and your fans spinning at maximum all the time. That will cause the thermal paste between your heatsink and your CPU to dry out faster making it less able to transfer the heat to the heatsink.
Also, your fans constantly spinning at maximum is wearing out the ball bearings in them, eventually making them noisy and less able to cool your PC.

It's not good for the lifetime of these components to run at 100% all the time.

People had their PCs freeze and had to hard-reboot them or had BSODs. If that happens several times in a row, that's not ideal, either.
Last edited by GregoryAdams on Sep 8, 2023, 12:04:26 PM
i mean theres no need to delete posts when everybody knows how broken the game is already. if you care more about silencing people than actually making the game playable just give up at that point
Last edited by sheb_8416 on Sep 8, 2023, 4:45:34 PM
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
I don't think they care any more mate.
Wouldn't expect much. If they hadn't been so stubborn, they would have reverted it a long time ago and work on it behind the curtains. And then roll it out when it's polished to proper state. But since they didn't do it yet... well.

I'm pretty sure it's quite more than less the same 'thing' they already tried to rollout almost exactly a year ago... remember? The similarities are... suspicious to say the least. You might also remember they had to pull it after less than a week if i'm not mistaken...

... just to say, what you said up there - they already did that. This is Take Two. They will not back up this time unless some volcano goes off under Auckland, or something this scale.

Of course, it would maybe have been sort of sensible to have more than two people working on this for the last year, preferrably spending more time on it than two hours every second tuesday...

...but that's getting sort of old, innit? That song has already become background noise of sorts.

:)
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
empty
Last edited by Qd0t on Sep 21, 2023, 7:32:52 PM
Got crashes too
2 days ago without any issues
"
Reshemin wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's quite more than less the same 'thing' they already tried to rollout almost exactly a year ago... remember? The similarities are... suspicious to say the least. You might also remember they had to pull it after less than a week if i'm not mistaken...

... just to say, what you said up there - they already did that. This is Take Two. They will not back up this time unless some volcano goes off under Auckland, or something this scale.

Of course, it would maybe have been sort of sensible to have more than two people working on this for the last year, preferrably spending more time on it than two hours every second tuesday...

Well, if that's their second iteration after a year and it's in such a state, it's beyond pathetic, that's all I can say.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Sep 9, 2023, 4:21:57 AM
yeah iunno, I've been having the game run a bit poorly framerate wise since leaguestart, but just today the game fully crashed twice in about 15 minutes. now I don't think I want to boot it up again. shame
Game crashes every 2 minutes, it's unplayable right now. But the thing that scares the most is the lack of communication from GGG. Thousands of people are having issues right now and can't play the game properly... a "we are sorry, we are trying to..." would be appreciated
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
Less and less answers to all these posts, because propably all the people just left the league/game or even uninstalled after 6 weeks of this non-communicative and performance destructive process.

Maybe they just check the ammount of post answers / reddit posts and are like "ye its going down or its at such a low percentage that we can start to not care anymore" when in reality people arent even checking the game anymore IF anything has happened... sad, just sad.

GGG, please imagine you have this kind of problem with one of your used services. You whould propably hate it if you get handled exactly the same as you handle your player base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info