3.22.1 Hotfix 2

Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 11, 2023, 5:34:28 PM
performance fix when?
Just had a bug where I fought 2 leaders in the same tournament round, could you please look into it ?
"
NEPOnet wrote:
performance fix when?

Bump
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Dude said something with China = Instant delete

It should be 3.22.1 Downgrade 2 dear GGG.

edit. By the way
As I was playing only Path of Exile I thought it was something with my hardware but as I can now see it's not.
Sometimes mouse left click doesn't work, you can not drop an item, or the game just randomly doesn't register it. What a mess you made with the 3.21.2 patch. God
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Sep 12, 2023, 8:57:02 AM
Performance still bad!!
great! i was wondering why my performance was really good this league until yesterday and now today im crashing several maps permanently and just losing them entirely. i hear the music of the area playing while loading screen before it crashes to desktop. nice patch..........
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty but remove 1shot and fix bugged enemy mechanic pls

THIS

+1
"
Manix20 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty but remove 1shot and fix bugged enemy mechanic pls

THIS

+1

+2

Except it's not a bug, just more untested overtuned off-screen BS. We learned in Legion that getting 1-shot by mobs THAT AREN'T EVEN ON YOUR SCREEN is not fun or engaging...but hey lets bring it back yolo
Mobile games have better trading...
"
Qd0t wrote:
"
GregoryAdams wrote:
"
Beaster618 wrote:

Wait, it's damaging people's hardware? Now I'm scared to open the game.

Well, it's keeping your CPU utilization, and your fans spinning at maximum all the time. That will cause the thermal paste between your heatsink and your CPU to dry out faster making it less able to transfer the heat to the heatsink.
Also, your fans constantly spinning at maximum is wearing out the ball bearings in them, eventually making them noisy and less able to cool your PC.

It's not good for the lifetime of these components to run at 100% all the time.

People had their PCs freeze and had to hard-reboot them or had BSODs. If that happens several times in a row, that's not ideal, either.

The temp and fan speed is no problem. I'm worried myself about the BSoD and the CPU c-states- I don't know details.... also some RAM issue. I hope they fix it as I like the game but don't want to harm my PC

they wont fix anything, they are now developing poe 2 and letting poe die im 90% sure since performance problems were already out years ago and it is still not fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info