3.22.1 Hotfix 2

3.22.1 Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug in Trial of the Ancestors Matches that could cause the instance to lag.
  • Fixed 2 instance crashes.

This change applies to instances created after this hotfix was deployed. New instances of the Halls of the Dead can be created by Ctrl+Clicking on the World Map Pin.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2023, 7:51:02 AM
Could you maybe tell us which hardware you would recommend to be able to play POE smoothly on max settings?

I have:
AMD RYZEN 5 3600X
Geforce GTX1080
32GB DDR4 RAM
1TB SSD

Currently I am playing the game with minimum settings and yet my graphics card is reaching its limits and the game feels jerky.

I would like to know regarding the purchase of new hardware what would be required for a clean gaming experience (without having to limit myself in the graphics settings, preferably I already know this in terms of POE 2. Yes you can hold back the info of course and let us play a guessing game but it would be much more pleasant now not to suddenly acquire too bad hardware or to spend financially without it would be required for the game. - (The currently in Steam mentioned recommended hardware conditions are in no case current or correct!)

"
Could you maybe tell us which hardware you would recommend to be able to play POE smoothly on max settings?

I have:
AMD RYZEN 5 3600X
Geforce GTX1080
32GB DDR4 RAM
1TB SSD

Currently I am playing the game with minimum settings and yet my graphics card is reaching its limits and the game feels jerky.

I would like to know regarding the purchase of new hardware what would be required for a clean gaming experience (without having to limit myself in the graphics settings, preferably I already know this in terms of POE 2. Yes you can hold back the info of course and let us play a guessing game but it would be much more pleasant now not to suddenly acquire too bad hardware or to spend financially without it would be required for the game. - (The currently in Steam mentioned recommended hardware conditions are in no case current or correct!)

Swap to DX12 and use minimal graphics. You aren't missing out on anything by doing so. On Windows 10, you'll need AMD Ryzen Master to avoid a CTD upon swapping renderers.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 7, 2023, 9:58:15 PM
Ah nothing like a good old poe patch hotfix and then I cannot do a single full grand heist without the game crashing to desktop.

Though to be fair I haven't played in 2 days could have been the other ones aswell.
Last edited by MrSigy on Sep 7, 2023, 10:28:08 PM

Guys you should post in patch notes the obvious ninja nerf done to TOTA rewards, a single divine from 1500 to 1649, that's a lot of matches to see only one divine and a lot of trash.

PS: Only get eliminated in 3 so I'm doing it till last match, just in case someone is thinking that the good rewards are at last match, is not true, is the same garbage that first ones more or less.
Last edited by cibelina on Sep 7, 2023, 10:54:17 PM
[Removed by Support]

The engine update didn't work. Undo the change.
It's physically damaging peoples' hardware. This is a serious problem.

You tried to improve things and failed. That's fine. That's normal. That happens.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Sep 8, 2023, 1:07:43 AM
The lack of communication regarding the failed performance patches is astounding!
how about fix the memory leak first
"

I have:
AMD RYZEN 5 3600X
Geforce GTX1080
32GB DDR4 RAM
1TB SSD

This should be more than enough.
The game after that damned engine patch is kind of broken for a lot of players.
You might buy new parts and still have problems.
You can of course do what you want but, I would refrain from buying new parts JUST for PoE, there is no guarantee everything will be good.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Sep 8, 2023, 3:31:23 AM
"
GregoryAdams wrote:
[Removed by Support]

The engine update didn't work. Undo the change.
It's physically damaging peoples' hardware. This is a serious problem.

You tried to improve things and failed. That's fine. That's normal. That happens.
[Removed by Support]

I don't think they care any more mate.
Wouldn't expect much. If they hadn't been so stubborn, they would have reverted it a long time ago and work on it behind the curtains. And then roll it out when it's polished to proper state. But since they didn't do it yet... well.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Sep 8, 2023, 3:30:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info