3.22.1 Hotfix 2

Since this "amazing hotfix" i literaly cant play the game. Constant crash to desktop in TOTA or Maps.
As I can see you don't give a **** about anything related to PERFORMANCE and IGNORNING it BY PURPOSE. This is the WORST communication wtih community I EVER had in ANY game.

P.S. I can't even describe how toxic you are. I literally can't.
Last edited by kezcurrencymachine on Sep 8, 2023, 4:10:39 AM
"
cibelina wrote:

Guys you should post in patch notes the obvious ninja nerf done to TOTA rewards, a single divine from 1500 to 1649, that's a lot of matches to see only one divine and a lot of trash.

PS: Only get eliminated in 3 so I'm doing it till last match, just in case someone is thinking that the good rewards are at last match, is not true, is the same garbage that first ones more or less.

Jeah and also having every second to last round the enemy has an death oat to make it longer kinda boring
Last edited by Kenxxx on Sep 8, 2023, 5:33:05 AM
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
GregoryAdams wrote:
[Removed by Support]

The engine update didn't work. Undo the change.
It's physically damaging peoples' hardware. This is a serious problem.

You tried to improve things and failed. That's fine. That's normal. That happens.
[Removed by Support]

I don't think they care any more mate.
Wouldn't expect much. If they hadn't been so stubborn, they would have reverted it a long time ago and work on it behind the curtains. And then roll it out when it's polished to proper state. But since they didn't do it yet... well.

It's fine. I actually uninstalled the game at this point.
(Oh no, I hope this wasn't too negative. I might get another Removed by Support sticker.)
My AG got killed yesterday in Tota, and I didn't even notice it until today. I won the tournament, but lost AG. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Sep 8, 2023, 7:05:50 AM
Dear GGG,

We as a community that supported you over the years are deeply concerned about the state of the game and management running things in the background. Lack of communication, censorship, and poor performance while focusing on selling more boxes is a disgrace. as one of the best ARPGs around you is starting to fade away just cause you won't communicate with your community. Please consider this as a criticism not hate. As someone with 5k hours into this game, I can say that this is the worst league you ever released even worse than Kalandra. Please talk to us and provide us with information, or extend the league for the period during which the fix was waited. Some of us can't even play normal mechanics due to heavy lag, After trying everything at this point all we can do is damage our hardware playing this game. All those stash tabs and passes that we bought are just sitting there unable to be used since the game is unplayable. Please consider this as a criticism, not HATE. If this gets censored I will personally file for Right of Withdrawal for everything I ever bought since I can't use it and you refuse to communicate.

I hope everything will be good in the end and you will fix things.

Much love.

"
SHHP wrote:
Dear GGG,

We as a community that supported you over the years are deeply concerned about the state of the game and management running things in the background. Lack of communication, censorship, and poor performance while focusing on selling more boxes is a disgrace. as one of the best ARPGs around you is starting to fade away just cause you won't communicate with your community. Please consider this as a criticism not hate. As someone with 5k hours into this game, I can say that this is the worst league you ever released even worse than Kalandra. Please talk to us and provide us with information, or extend the league for the period during which the fix was waited. Some of us can't even play normal mechanics due to heavy lag, After trying everything at this point all we can do is damage our hardware playing this game. All those stash tabs and passes that we bought are just sitting there unable to be used since the game is unplayable. Please consider this as a criticism, not HATE. If this gets censored I will personally file for Right of Withdrawal for everything I ever bought since I can't use it and you refuse to communicate.

I hope everything will be good in the end and you will fix things.

Much love.

I second that.
Another AG lost, just after I got it back, and had to spend money on it. THIS SUCKS ASSS.

Tota is unplayable with AG/Minions. I do T16 maps and have NEVER lost AG on them, or to any boss.

FIX YOUR SHIT
Just about the time I got the game working good again you guys put out another patch and fucked it all up. Now I'm CTD every few minutes again.
"
GregoryAdams wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
GregoryAdams wrote:
[Removed by Support]

The engine update didn't work. Undo the change.
It's physically damaging peoples' hardware. This is a serious problem.

You tried to improve things and failed. That's fine. That's normal. That happens.
[Removed by Support]

I don't think they care any more mate.
Wouldn't expect much. If they hadn't been so stubborn, they would have reverted it a long time ago and work on it behind the curtains. And then roll it out when it's polished to proper state. But since they didn't do it yet... well.

It's fine. I actually uninstalled the game at this point.
(Oh no, I hope this wasn't too negative. I might get another Removed by Support sticker.)

Wait, it's damaging people's hardware? Now I'm scared to open the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info