3.22.1 Patch Notes

Crashing to desktop constantly, in town, in maps, and especially in TOTA -- usually in TOTA in less than 30 seconds, maps and leveling I have a minute or two, standing in town a minute or two...

But yeah we just chain crashing to desktop now. good times :)
Where is the Goliath of night nerf???????
spear guys unchanged still one shot with all extra defenses possible and decent hp pool thunder birds now one shooting me when they didn't before.

can only forfeit once you have have already lost not when its needed

went from barely playable to unplayable quick.

leaders are sometimes worse i died and when i rezed and went to the other side he and 2 left over adds where just standing there waiting for me no attempt made to take my base. why
Is anyone else finding TOTA unplayable after patch? It shows great FPS and MS with F1 but when in matches It lags so much that after the match ends you just go in fast forward for 2 minutes while it catches up?

EDIT: Apparently changing servers fixed it? Mkay.
Last edited by Seraphimas8081 on Sep 5, 2023, 12:09:13 AM
"
Is anyone else finding TOTA unplayable after patch? It shows great FPS and MS with F1 but when in matches It lags so much that after the match ends you just go in fast forward for 2 minutes while it catches up?

I crash to desktop doing any content after patch*, but really quickly in TOTA now.

FPS was cut in half for me, performance is very choppy and laggy now...

Plus I literally cannot do ANYTHING without crashing -- Mapping, Standing in Town, Leveling in acts all crash within 2-3 minutes. Tota crashes within 30 seconds.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Sep 5, 2023, 12:10:06 AM
yeah a tiny little patch like this (in regards to performance) isnt gonna help the entire engine being completely busted. almost like you shouldve rolled back or focused on that first or something.. hmmmmm...
Last edited by sheb_8416 on Sep 5, 2023, 12:08:22 AM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"

I crash to desktop doing any content after patch*, but really quickly in TOTA now.

FPS was cut in half for me, performance is very choppy and laggy now...

Plus I literally cannot do ANYTHING without crashing -- Mapping, Standing in Town, Leveling in acts all crash within 2-3 minutes. Tota crashes within 30 seconds.

Oddly enough my only issue was in ToTA itself. No lag anywhere else and only while the match was in progress. As soon as it ended everything caught up in fast forward. Was very strange. Changing servers seems to have resolved it for me for now.
Load times not improved. Overall performance worse than this morning. Nice job on the patch!
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

they should allready abandon this forum for good and go to reddit fulltime
cus they dont read anything here ...

Don't worry, they aren't reading there either.
"
Vanchelot wrote:

Don't worry, they aren't reading there either.

Chris Wilson has enacted a do not engage policy -- This started when they stopped bothering writing the manifestos that basically boil down to "We are right, you guys are wrong, like it or go"

So now they just don't ever speak about anything. Especially problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info