3.22.1 Patch Notes

"
Vanchelot wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

they should allready abandon this forum for good and go to reddit fulltime
cus they dont read anything here ...

Don't worry, they aren't reading there either.

chris confirmed in a pordcast more or less that people can show what they like and dont on reddit
he pointed out reddit instantly instead of this forum
so i guess the unofficial poe reddit is the key for their communication

this forum? no sign of life.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
Chris Wilson has enacted a do not engage policy -- This started when they stopped bothering writing the manifestos that basically boil down to "We are right, you guys are wrong, like it or go"

So now they just don't ever speak about anything. Especially problems.

also this ...
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Last edited by Wladicorist1 on Sep 5, 2023, 12:28:27 AM
I'm playing an RF Jugg, I can tank and kill most mobs in the game, but in the mechanic I'm like a paper clicker.
AI controlled mobs can still one shot me and insta-gib me for fun.
I click on a pylon and a feather touch stuns me while another mob then just lazily walks up and kills me instantly.
I click on a pylon when there is nothing in sight and a boss mechanic without warning 1 shots or stuns me from the other side of the arena.
I get followed all around the arena by some of the AI mobs which totally ignore my team and aim for me.

The AI on my team is horrendous, the AI on the enemy team seems purposely built to just kill me instantly.

I love the mechanic an game, but this is just totally out of whack.
What is the aim of the player in the mechanic, when you cant click without being stunned, cant defend and kill enemy mobs or even interrupt at times?
This new patch just seems to have boosted the other team even more.

I'm currently sitting around 750-800, and I seriously think this will be the end of me playing the mechanic until a better balance is achieved.

/Sad
Death's Guide is way more annoying then turtle imo, my boys is just running straight into totem aoe and die (guess, my boys not smart at all)
Also, do u planning to nerf void sphere, so ppl cant abuse that in league mechanic? that's is just stupid how they farm it.
I've done Halls of the Dead up to over rank 1000. Today after the patch is the first time I've had issues with matches taking forever to end while I am dead, waiting for the match to end.

I don't care if there's a forfeit button, as it doesn't help when I should win the match. Why isn't the AI forfeiting when I have a clear and decisive lead, rather than dragging it out forever after their chieftain's totem is dead?

The first match after the patch that lasted for 5-10 minutes after my totem's death ended in my favour, and a tournament win.

The AI had a single non-chieftain totem left, and I had 5 totems up. Before this patch, this would've ended in my favour in about 30 seconds. Instead it took 5-10 minutes. Worse, I can't move the map after death, so I can't even see why it's taking so long, because I can't observe the warrior fighting.

I then encountered several more matches that also lasted a long time after my totem's death before a decisive change in totem power occurred one way or the other.

Furthermore, I am now being one shotted by pretty much every ranged class. I used to just have to worry about where the spear dancers and trawlers were, and avoid them at all cost or be one shotted by offscreen dashes and invisible traps. Now every ranged warrior is one shotting me.

This league is now far less playable than before.

Sidenote: The only issue I had prepatch with the giant brown turtles was that they would make their own totem invincible, despite the tooltip saying they wouldn't. I didn't see that bug addressed, so I hope it wasn't just overlooked.
still no Kahuatora nerf and buffing others cool still i cant play league mechanic because over 300+ rank i am geting ofscreen onshots and my AG randomly die and idk what killing him
Please fix controller targeting of totems in the trials. Makes sense to allow us to lb rb a to attack the totem. Right now we have to unallocate a button which feels bad
"
Rakowina wrote:
still no Kahuatora nerf and buffing others cool still i cant play league mechanic because over 300+ rank i am geting ofscreen onshots and my AG randomly die and idk what killing him

You have to do a full evasion build with some solid gear and usually a build for it.
Update to my last: Titanic Shell Turtles are both bugged and broken. My flanker Storm Guard sat on the side, not far from enemy totems, ignoring all foes because the totems were all protected. The warrior I specifically selected to kill the turtle was sidelined until I kited enemies onto it. Even then, the Stormguard woudn't respond to other enemies until those enemies hit it.

This patch just truly broke a league that already had serious issues. The Titanic Shells should not be able to protect their own totem.

The AI opponent just eventually kills all my totems while all of my AI warriors ignore the turtle and, in the case of my Storm Guard, actually ignore all other enemies as well.
Before this patch TotA was still challenging and sometimes rewarding, but that of course was tied to the value of silver coins being traded. Now it doesn't even feel playable at the rank we are at, 1250ish. Without being able to engage this at a lower level I can't see how we will be able to do anymore. The cost of silver coins being 1:2c means dropping to say rank 300 would be around 380 chaos plus the time running losing matches/trading for coins. Why was the ranking capped at 2000 if the difficulty was going to be artificially capped at 400?

I don't understand why? It just doesn't make sense. I practically never post here. But this time the patch is just weird. I'm not mad about the change, just won't feel a reason to take part in it anymore despite really liking the mechanic.
Unavailable

A lil feedback.
Still waiting here for TOTA becomes fair and playable.
Not a single coin bought btw.

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info