3.22.1 Patch Notes

No Kahutora damage nerfs you guys genuinely gotta be trolling, please play your game and listen to what people say.
i think you guys went full bli$$ard on us
i mean im rank somewhat over 500 and im getting oneshot with my boneshatter jugg, having 40% reduced crit dmg taken and so on, my ehp is around 250k

the enemy units can oneshot literally anyone of my units
what were the buffs in dmg for?? like from oneshot to oneshot??
i cant even do any kind of cheese because im getting oneshot

TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
No Kahutora damage nerfs you guys genuinely gotta be trolling, please play your game and listen to what people say.

i dont think anyone of the team reached a higher rank than 50 or so ...
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Last edited by Wladicorist1 on Sep 4, 2023, 11:06:49 PM
Barely any performance improvement. Invisible monsters, invisible skill effects, missing textures, graphics not loading halfway into map, and more.
Loading times still fucked.
Forfeit button useless.
Yah i still can't run multithreading not sure what to do i have been a hideout warrior sense the league started i can barly do non juiced maps if im lucky T_T
The changes to the league mechanic look fucking terrible, well played GGG.
Titanic Shell still needs further adjustments by a significant margin....
thanks for nothing .... before it took me 1 min to load in the city now it took me 3 fcking minutes
I agree with 90% of the other players here, forfeit button is totally useless as other than sometimes save a few seconds, it still doesn't give players the option of de-ranking....We waited 2 weeks for this???? Guess I won't play the league mechanic just like 90% of other players. Man, you screwed yourself big time with this patch. Way to go!
do something about the crazy high temps you now cause + overall performance, it's disgusting that ruthless gets changes before you fix the main problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info