3.22.1 Patch Notes

"
Shppy wrote:
Still no ability to choose to compete at a lower rank?

For a league that has a great core concept, there's some glaring oversights sapping the fun away and this is one of the most egregious. You're stuck going further and further making the content harder and harder til you hit and wall and can't go on, taking all the reward away until you intentionally (slowly) tank back down.

Delve gave us the option years ago to go sideways where we felt comfortable doing so instead of forcing us to keep going down, and there was enough foresight to have that be the case right from the start of the league. So how was this league released in a state without such an option, and why is it still not coming in this patch?

Instead we get a forfeit button to help us lose a little faster... but only if our totem is already gone, making it worthless for the purposes of bringing our ranking back down.

Same thought as me...agree with u... Delve is great and if Ancestor managed properly it will be 2nd...two places to chill ignoring main game
Last edited by blunterMAN on Sep 5, 2023, 2:06:01 AM
I just logged to say that you must start playing your game because if you think that turtle behavior is "ok"you must be out of the touch with game. You are saying that they will be stronger than we and almost unkillable AND IN SAME MOMENT we must kill turtle AND ALSO defend base because they are going rampage.
just say that you dont wanna see so many 1place in tota by players and make rewards ultra rare...
Last edited by Satrew on Sep 5, 2023, 2:12:21 AM
Kek about loading time.

I just bought one thing, so seller was waiting 2 minutas at hall oh the ded while my char was travelling.

Seems no changes.
And I heard him, behing loading screen xD
Hello,

so I tried to start the game as usual, the new patch is not loading. Internet-connection works fine, everytime patching starts and stops around 20-30% without any further download. Tried to start the game in compatability-mode as well as an administrator, nothing changes. PC already restarted, still no different result.

Any idea why the game is not launching properly?

ps. also followed the full trouble-shooting guide, no changes.

ps2. also deinstalled the game, launcher is stuck at literally 1% after trying to re-install.
Why I play sanctum and tota ? because they give me more than 120 fps

Why I don't play blight and delirium+breach ? because they give me less than 60 fps, blight is now around 30!

Was it like this before 3.21.2 ? No, just occasional dips to 50 in blight

Is my daily playtime down ? Yes

Do GGG care ? probably not

EDIT : I should give credit where it's due, loading rogue harbour is a lot faster now. I'm doing some heists finally.
Last edited by dianopik on Sep 5, 2023, 3:45:10 AM
Sweet! This is the patch I've been waiting for. Log. In.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Performance is now considerably worse - mapping especially was almost completely unplayable last night. Huge lag spikes and FPS loss.
Please look at Kahuturoa again, my animate guardian with over a milion ehp against uber bosses just got one-shot by him at 450 ranking ;-)

Edit: happened again but on utula, doesnt seem to be kahuturoa problem, maybe firebreather/utula
https://streamable.com/u4ms4i
Last edited by PanStick on Sep 5, 2023, 6:32:25 AM
I noticed something. Monsters got stronger, yes, but it has also become dumber.

What the monsters gained in the patch in their strength was more than made up by now becoming twice the dumber they are.
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info