3.22.1 Patch Notes

So now the monsters that were 1 shotting us, do more dmg, nice work ggg.
Already did the challenge, not going to step on this league mechanic ever again, waited alot for that crap.

Every single league you guys always do the same thing, when will you ever learn?
Last edited by Dikaler on Sep 4, 2023, 10:34:44 PM
Spear Dancer only one that got touched, all other one shots still in play, and more added via other chieftains and homing abilities. Defense turtle soft tapped. 2 weeks no balance to the worst offenders.

Unhappy player is me.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Sep 4, 2023, 10:33:08 PM
I do not get it, so do i have to invest way more into def, in order to handle the same rank as currently i'm at?

A geniously question i haven't get any of the patch notes except for those 2 lines of loading times, which i love and truly pog the patch for it, but for the rest i'm not get it thanks in advise
This is probably the biggest lightning fast patch that rivals Diablo 4 Season 1.
still more plans for performance fixes?
spear dancer nerf made my day. finally not gonna get off-screen one shot i hope lol.
"Loading screens no longer wait to finish loading the visual effects of other characters before you load into the area.
Improved loading screen duration in many situations."

thx a lot!!!!!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Steam update when?

edit: there it is.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 4, 2023, 10:44:54 PM
Thank you for making things harder, and thus continue to cater to players like me who enjoy the struggle! :D
I'm confused, I was already getting one shot by nearly all the tota mobs that have now received a buff?

"
Updated the information text on the match planning screen to clarify Warriors are interrupted and unable to take any actions for a duration when they take 5% of their combined Life and Energy Shield as damage while Banishing an Ancestral Totem.

This explains why I never stun enemies. Wish I had known about this from the start of the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info