3.22.1 Patch Notes

Performance fixes are all "thank god". Tuning to ToTA is always a positive, so thanks, but it's still rough.

Just because you're not a ToTA-friendly build shouldn't mean you get off-screen 1 shot at 350 rating...for very bad rewards-per-hour...meanwhile you can kill guardians and boss rush without any issues.

I shouldn't be able to survive/slap 70+quant feared-invites, Uber shaper, but struggle in 410 rating ToTA to off-screen 1 shots and a 5 second stun while doing totems from a mob that's foot is barely in the corner of my screen. And no, I'm not doing zhp builds for those...they just have mechanics I can see and play around, not a lazer beam that comes from off-screen and does giga dam despite the rewards still being very bad for the time investment at THAT rating.

But yeah, not trying to be entirely negative, this entire list of patch notes are all great changes so ty for that!
Mobile games have better trading...
"
Loading screens no longer wait to finish loading the visual effects of other characters before you load into the area.
Improved loading screen duration in many situations.

Thank jeebus.
is there any change to kahuturoa, he was always the only problem for me.. offscreen oneshots then spawn and die again instantly
Ty <3
You cannot be serious with these patch notes?

Buffed the damage of chieftains that already do insane damage?

Made their AI even better so they can kill you more?

Still no way to de-rank so you have to play till you hit a wall where you cannot progress/earn rewards anymore, then have to SPEND CURRENCY to be able to slowly de-rank to a level where you can compete.

It's just plain worse...
Nice! I love update for performance!
Easy fix to all this bs: Skip the league mechanic. It's a standard league with trading for tattoos :)
The mechanic was fine as it was for me with Hexblast... except the spear cancer... but buffing the other bosses and give them tracking skills??? now you have fked up... the maata vine was strong as it was wtf... and his rock throw was devastating if you got cought in it... if now he will track you with it it might be isnta deaths for most palyers... why do you keep fixing things and then turn around in the same second and then start fking them up by making things harder then they should be??? this is what made you do the -90% loot drops in kalandra to get the data to balanc ethe game and now you start unbalancing it again with no good reason.. you will end up doing the same sht all over again and pissing your palyerbase other than that good patch
Impressive patch! GG GGG
"

Loading screens no longer wait to finish loading the visual effects of other characters before you load into the area.
Improved loading screen duration in many situations.

Still long loading times, still full MXT clownfiesta after loading town and a freeze disconnect on the first tota.

Also the worst, useless and tasteless implementation of a "forfeit button".

Turtle protecting its totem not addressed. The chaos dot totem not addressed.

Second "thanks for nothing" of the league, I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info