3.22.0b Hotfix 4

Trying to do some maps
I get disconnected with an error message "Disconnected
Failed to connect to instance" When I log back in after that, I can see that all 6 map portals are up and when I try to enter i get this message again
"
The lack of comm is what's pissing people off the most by the way, i hope you know that. Number one rule when dealing with customers, keep them informed.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I know what the new poe league will be called "Shader Loading"
They didn't joke with "trial of".
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
I feel like load times got a little bit better but they're still kinda meh compared to previous league
super gigachad dare you to prove me wrong ambatukam
still low graphic options fullscreen 800x600 enjoyer with multithreading off cause it is screwed.
Statement plz if you are working on it and we can expect better performance or if this is just thegame now.
My PC is good enough to run Cyberpunk with high graphics...With Poe i feel like it's 2008 or sth. Looks like actual D2 now the game with worse performance(not the ressurected version, that one has way better graphics than poe 1!) congratz
Last edited by Strickl3r on Sep 1, 2023, 8:49:47 AM
"
The lack of comm is what's pissing people off the most by the way, i hope you know that. Number one rule when dealing with customers, keep them informed.

This.

"Improving Communication", by the way. What a joke.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Sep 1, 2023, 8:59:14 AM
"

This.
We need Bex to come back and communicate with us. This is shameful...
Some quality coasting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info