3.22.0b Hotfix 4

Y’all also getting the entire screen flickering randomly? Like the whole thing? Looks like every object and monster is made of strobe lights.

Could y’all actually fix this? You pushed a bad graphics change and it’s broken as hell. Revert or fix it. It’s embarrassing at this point because you clearly, clearly didn’t test it on any machines. People from budget laptops to 4080s are having the same issue.

Bad patch with bad hot fixes. The textures are effed. Lazy workers or bad management I don’t know nor care just stop putting out broken shit.
ty for fixes and new tattoo <3

its SUPER!

and PLS dont stop fix more bugs and pls NERF enemy mobs/ability/def in anc area!

PS add to core tattoo, omen, weap passiv trees: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3420064
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Aug 31, 2023, 9:09:27 AM
Any ETA for the next patch?
Last edited by gorioo on Aug 31, 2023, 1:03:42 PM
poe-early access continued
No real performance boost for me. Still bad FPS at low mob density
I hope there is more balancing on the Rongokurai Tribe. I feel like that is the only tribe I have the highest problem with. One shot randomly don't even know where it came from cause I didn't even see any mobs on my screen.

Suggestion is to let camera zooming out a bit more.
Disconnected Failed to connect to instance
FIX IT PLEASE
So no patch this week... great...
The lack of comm is what's pissing people off the most by the way, i hope you know that. Number one rule when dealing with customers, keep them informed.
"
The lack of comm is what's pissing people off the most by the way, i hope you know that. Number one rule when dealing with customers, keep them informed.

Baseg and true.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info