3.22.0b Hotfix 4

My fps is still horrible, i can run any actual game on ultra, but 45 fps on path of exile lOL
No money until, GGG fix melee.
"
HunterDIII wrote:
My fps is still horrible, i can run any actual game on ultra, but 45 fps on path of exile lOL

Same problem here.
"
Gandicar wrote:
The business model of this company has never been, nor will ever be about performance, that is just a smokescreen.

The true intention is all about how the game looks, 4k textures, showing off sparkley MTX, and any other way they can try to draw in new players(We know that player retention for them is a moot point), in hopes they buy something from the shop.

It also occurs when there is a tyrant in the leadership position, and a communist controlled country owning most of the shares from the company.

This in turn introduces "censorship" like we have been experiencing as of late, even if it is the cold hard truth, as well as substandard efforts in developement practices.

I can pretty much expect this post to censored to hell and back, or deleted completely by the try-hard kiss-asses moderating the forums, but what can we do besides boycott and close our wallets to be heard.

If you guys continue to be blind, you will eventually walk off that cliff you can't see, so open your eyes.

I am not in a fucking echochamber, so trolls can go straight to hell.

That's a man post.
"
Gandicar wrote:
The business model of this company has never been, nor will ever be about performance, that is just a smokescreen.

The true intention is all about how the game looks, 4k textures, showing off sparkley MTX, and any other way they can try to draw in new players(We know that player retention for them is a moot point), in hopes they buy something from the shop.

It also occurs when there is a tyrant in the leadership position, and a communist controlled country owning most of the shares from the company.

This in turn introduces "censorship" like we have been experiencing as of late, even if it is the cold hard truth, as well as substandard efforts in developement practices.

I can pretty much expect this post to censored to hell and back, or deleted completely by the try-hard kiss-asses moderating the forums, but what can we do besides boycott and close our wallets to be heard.

If you guys continue to be blind, you will eventually walk off that cliff you can't see, so open your eyes.

+1
"
Rextec wrote:
"
Gandicar wrote:

+1

who hurt you
Posting again to let you know ruthless ascendant jugg node does not work and has not worked since start. PLEASE
"
srdigo130 wrote:
"
HunterDIII wrote:

Same problem here.

+1
"
NEPOnet wrote:
"
srdigo130 wrote:
"
HunterDIII wrote:

Same problem here.

+1

+1
Same here, I can run any new game on high/ultra (i7-10700k, RX 6800 XT, 32 GB RAM) but PoE on low settings is having massive fps drops.
D4 BAD tbh
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info