3.22.0b Hotfix 4

the same shader issue still persist on DX11 every time i quit the game and login back it again is redownloading all the shaders it is extreemly annoying and doesnt make sense why it does that when its suppose to download shaders just oncce
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
After that Patch the Game is completely Broken... Game Crashes 5-20 seconds after Login without any messages.
Dynamic Resolution is still not wroking well. The resolution switch is unstable and there are too much frame drop and lag. Please fix Dynamic Resolution problem.
Today it patched again with a no notes patch and that patch seems to have destroyed the improvements of this hotfix. Thanks for nothing I guess.
Yeah boys this is not it.
Prior to this patch I managed to combine ingame/driver settings to make the framerate stable at least, still with some random freezes/particles missing (expedition explosion range invisible, harvest completely missing shaders, etc.).
After this patch, no such combination exists and the game has become unplayable.
This is not a constructive post, I am SICK of looking up tech specs and tweaking stuff one by one just so the game runs normally.
Enough is enough, revert the patch already.
After this hotfix, Lycia phase 2 (before Winged) didn't drop anything. I remember it ALWAYS drops 1 normal Relic + some items, it bugged or shadow nerf ?
Can't even login and play for longer than 10-20 seconds on standard or in general.. constant crashing since update :/
crashing every 2 maps
Stop 👏 Compiling 👏 Shaders 👏 During 👏 Gameplay 👏 Please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info