3.22.0b Hotfix 4

Playinng on a lower cores CPU, can confirm this hot fix does nothing to improve my performance this patch
Game latency is somehow bricked. There is 20ms in the game but game fell slugish(not always(not fps related)). Even trade works lagged. I get messages when i sold something like hour ago, and my whispers sometimes doesn't receive, i need to restart game to make it works again.
I have never had problems like that.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 28, 2023, 6:51:25 PM
I rarely post, but this hotfix made me do so. Most of the time, I cannot even go past the initial login to Karui Shores!!!! On the rare occasions I enter Karui Shores I get a message "Application is not responding" just after making a few steps!

Please revert the changes to graphics as I am playing Path of Loading now.
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Trawler's trap can one shot you? i guess it's normal with everything else that's been going on.

1 titanic shell in the middle and 9 invulnerable totems... What a goddamn waste of time.

When the trial is over, there's a stupid mystic prophet that keeps attacking you and can actually kill you and you lose the loot! Good JOB!!
Last edited by Alexandra_Momo on Aug 28, 2023, 7:37:42 PM
after the patch my client continually crashes. tried swapping over to vulcan to see if that would help but now the game just loads in a completely black screen and i can only here music and when i happen to click on one of the login buttons.... cant even play now

i guess ill try to reinstall fml
Seems to me your patches are doing more harm than good. After each patch I am crashing more and more. Getting more disconnects as well. How about actually fixing something and testing it in a real game instead of whatever you guys think you are doing.
Changed absolutely nothing for me. I love the league so much, the mechanic is so much fun, but I just can't play with this performance. I had zero issues until the league engine patch.
Nice, next: GPU MASSIVE performance fix, tnx.
Sad to say I do believe this patch actually incredibly reduced my performance.
This is getting really aggravating, GGG. It's time to hire some outside help to expedite all these performance/optimization issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info