3.22.0b Hotfix 4

Loadtimes are fucked up, cpu while loading 100% fix it fast thats not a acceptable condition
The random patch from today completely nullified any small improvement from last patch. Jesus christ GGG... is this some sort of competition with D4 devs?
"All" my problems are completely fixed

I don't know why, but people writing about an undocumented patch today and I started playing around 17 pm Cest, so I guess that's the reason.

I'm running a really old system: i7-4770k with a gtx 660

and since today(17 pm cest) I have the same performance as with the old engine.

My Cpu is working fine, temps are down 20°C.
Normal loading times in towns.
No more 200+ ms Cpu and Gpu frame time as new monster appear while moving.
(directly after the 3.22.0B Hotfix 4 patch I had 600+ ms frame times while moving to new monsters)
No more missing tiles , maybe 1 every couple maps(maybe because of old gpu)

Im just missing some animations, like which bosses maven is releasing.

Last edited by BuLLiTT885 on Aug 29, 2023, 1:45:19 PM
"
BuLLiTT885 wrote:

I don't know why, but people writing about an undocumented patch today and I started playing around 17 pm Cest, so I guess that's the reason.

(directly after the 3.22.0B Hotfix 4 patch I had 600+ ms frame times while moving to new monsters)

This is not a new/old or high-end/low-end hardware problem. People with systems across that spectrum are having issues. Hardware performance is not the common denominator.
"
GregoryAdams wrote:
"
BuLLiTT885 wrote:

This is not a new/old or high-end/low-end hardware problem. People with systems across that spectrum are having issues. Hardware performance is not the common denominator.

yeah I get that, I just wanted to write that GGG did something that fixed the problems( that many/some people have) on my system. Just wanted to spread some hope that they are working on a hopefully soon fix for everyone.
fu..ng 5 fps arena...........
Last edited by MokreGacie on Aug 29, 2023, 3:39:22 PM
Patch is even worst Load times still 3-6 mins long more crashes then last night. at this point be better off restarting from the update before the graphic update late last league telling people sorry we fucked up and dont test stuff right.
"
The random patch from today completely nullified any small improvement from last patch. Jesus christ GGG... is this some sort of competition with D4 devs?

When I saw that new patch I made an anxiety attack.
My shader % on GPU is pegged at 100% at all times while playing. I can't even play Infested Valley, FPS drops to under 30 the entire map and both mine and the enemies skills/auras/spells don't even show up on screen. My PC was top of the line a couple years ago, this is insane to be happening in an ARPG.
why is it compaling shaders all the time on dx11?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info