3.22.0b Hotfix 4

i feel like its safe to assume the worst at this point
fairly sure rollback isnt happening but this is probably gonna take a long time
if it took this long for a micro-patch that actually made it WORSE then theyre either scrambling or this was just an attempted band-aid while a big rework is in store, they rolled this one back twice and it still made it worse, they might have no idea what theyre doing
releasing a dozen+ or so patches on top of a completely broken version couldntve made it any easier
maybe they just dont care at this point
Last edited by sheb_8416 on Aug 28, 2023, 2:49:26 PM
imagine if there was an actual performance improvement instead of making it even worse KEK. wcyd. if only there was an example where game was working atleast fine (crucible). keep adding unnecessary changes to giga old engine. if only there was a single person who cares about effects when he clears 2 screens in less than second. unlucky i guess. need new mtx, cant wait
Just got DC again and queque.

!Queque!

Do something with your servers - its not funny anymore to lost red maps because you can't handle 100k steam online.
Hello, for me it fixed things a bit, some freezes are still here and there but overall im happy that i get to play the game at least

Ryzen 5 3600
8GB RAM
RTX 2060
in 3.21 i had amazing performance even though my pc is older, now after hotfix 4 it is still very bad no improvements sadly, when i stay still in an empty hideout it is difficult to reach constant 60 fps before i would have at least over 100 fps constantly. Its the worst with delirium pretty much unplayable.
I was always cpu capped so the changes should have helped me, but for some reason it cut down my fps by 50%+. I did test DX 11, 12 and vulcan, in 3.21 DX 12 was by far the best but now i have to use vulcan although it is not much better but a bit more stable than DX 12 atm. Changing settings around or gpu drivers did not help either. A very sad exile right now

Edit: i forgot to mention i can no longer use my mtx because you really feel it in terms of fps and the loading times into public areas are much much longer than in 3.21 as for other peoples hideouts there can be a huge difference from instant to 20 seconds

Another edit: I used to hear my gpu fans when i run juicy maps (not in hideout)
but now i never hear them it doesnt matter what i do
Last edited by HeavenSmiting on Aug 28, 2023, 4:24:18 PM
Yeah this game is fucked. PoE 1 has just been given up upon, they lied to everyone. Either that, or they have literally no idea what they're doing. Awfull communication.
For the sake of the Godness, fix abyss bug not appearing in maps (Crimson Temple and Wharf are examples).

I`ve allocated all abyss points and don't have any Unmaking Orbs!

PLZ! I never came in foruns to complain. But that abyss poins hurts my heart.
Now the map textures do not load for like first minute of the map.

Mobs are invisible and there are huge squares of empty space lol, tried with settings but seems like the update just broke the game for me lol
"
KROSSKSS wrote:
For the sake of the Godness, fix abyss bug not appearing in maps (Crimson Temple and Wharf are examples).

I`ve allocated all abyss points and don't have any Unmaking Orbs!

PLZ! I never came in foruns to complain. But that abyss poins hurts my heart.

You can buy Unmaking Orbs from Kirac in your Hideout for 2 regrets IIRC.

But yea... It seems like particles are loading but the load on GPU temp is insane compared to the previous update. It was hovering around 60-65 now it 75-80. Not good. Room is like a sauna.
Last edited by moerutora on Aug 28, 2023, 5:15:10 PM
still totally umplayeble on GTX 1070, Shader bar aways full now in any shader mode, nevere reach the 200fps i reach before pre patch... WHY GGG WHY?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info