3.22.0b Hotfix 4

what ever you guys did, the halls of the dead are unplayable rn. no special fuckery, not trying to cheese or anything. rank 260 and suddenly they are unkillable. this went from the best mechanic and the most fun i ever had to being the worst experience ever.
Haven't felt any improvements, actually 2 disconnects doing expedition with keystone
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Pls let me link targets with character Portrait!

Here is a map run after the "hotfix 4". Still losing all my fps often
Ughhhhhhhhhhhh why is my CPU running worse then when it was bad? What the heck GGG....
Why are you touching the Game Engine when you make it worse and worse every time, why can't you return it back?
when are you gonna fix spears dancers terrorizing you with dashes from out of your view range 24/7?

Oh nothing k on it, prioritize.
Good job, keep it up
Last edited by BM844 on Aug 28, 2023, 11:29:35 AM
Thank you. Performance improved on my Ryzen 5 5600g (iGPU) but fans are still going a bit wild and fps is dropping more than before 3.21.2 on old league mechanics (can't say much on the new league since i haven't played it).
Last edited by John_Reborn on Aug 28, 2023, 11:32:10 AM
Fps drops for no reason still ocurring, missing textures still occuring, crashes still occuring (just got a random crash at the final boss of the sanctum making me lost al the rewards)

Nice 'perfomance' patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info