- cpu/gpu overheating like crazy, able to cook eggs&bacon on hardware
- dynamic resolution/culling not working properly, atleast in towns it seems
- constant freezes and fps-lag due to shader issues
- multithreading broken
- visual glitches
- game crashes

1. Loading time is high for towns because of MTX skins
2. Yup some textures like ground is not working properly specially in harvest
3,4. FPS drop is huge and in my case at least it is not GPU and it is CPU, I don’t know what they did but the game is now more single threaded than ever. It just hugs a single core and causes huge FPS drop in systems where single thread performance is not great.
5. Dynamic resolution will not consider MTX skins dynamic ;) you should see them in full resolution no matter if there are 100 people with complex skins in that town.
6. Stutters usually happen in newly seen areas where a new map, mob or league mechanic needs to be loaded for the first time. Other than that it should be a smooth low FPS.
7. Yes
8. Yes specially in harvest with those creatures that cast ice rain with their tails.
9. This one didn’t happen to me in this league. I had a lot of crashes after 3.21.2 but in 3.22 didn’t see any crash (played around 16h)

Btw the solution to laggy, low FPS experience is not to create another game with a lot less mobs so rendering can be done easier.
So many people have problems with the performance of the game and they pretend that there is no problem. 7 hotfixes in 3 days and still bugs. This is the worst time I've played this game. I spent money on add-ons and now I can't even play. I have a mac and they haven't done anything for 5 weeks and before the death patch everything was working fine. just look at the patches how much this league is underdeveloped. The most important thing was to show off poe2 and the new I engine from the mass of players to make free beta testers of the new engine.
Of course, this game is free if you don't buy anything adds. But as long as the most important high end pc streamers don't experience problems, the rest doesn't matter. The new engine is the bottom, how can you implement the poe2 engine into poe1, it will be 2 different games.

Hello all free beta testers.
For the love of God either rollback or make the destruction patch somehow optional.

Stop ignoring us.
please look at vixen!
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
for the love of god, give us SOMETHING about those terrible performance issues across the board. why does it feel like thousands of people are being straight up ignored? what the hell is going on? if you're trying to turn peoples computers into dust, just say it. these issues affect low-end aswell as high-end systems.

why in the world do you seem to prioritize a bug that makes a goddamn warrior for TOTA cost less than intended rather than the fact that thousands of players in your community can't play the goddamn game at all????? why is there no statement atleast? ANYTHING???

- insane loading times, especially when going to town
- shader constantly loading the same stuff, apparently not working correctly
- low-end & high-end rigs suffering massive fps loss since engine update
- cpu/gpu overheating like crazy, able to cook eggs&bacon on hardware
- dynamic resolution/culling not working properly, atleast in towns it seems
- constant freezes and fps-lag due to shader issues
- multithreading broken
- visual glitches
- game crashes

I probably missed some, but those are issues MANY people are reporting in your technical forum section aswell as on endless reddit posts. Do we just sit it out without any statement from GGG? Do you guys not even acknowledge something being wrong? That's such a sad display of community management, it's crazy.
Jesus christ please fix vixen's. Blade blast is like 0.0% played on poe ninja.
fix vixen's whennnnnnnnnnnnnn`?
"
Jesus christ please fix vixen's. Blade blast is like 0.0% played on poe ninja.

"We have a fix for Vixen's Entrapment's interaction with Spell Cascade and will try to release it in the next restartless patch"

source - https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1693788128220479889

There you go. Enjoy the build until then, it's not like it's unplayable.

Fix the overwhelming red glare/glow of that stupid MTX, when someone shows up in town with it turns the whole area RED....or give us the option to turn off other people's MTX...so sick of it.
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
Fix the overwhelming red glare/glow of that stupid MTX, when someone shows up in town with it turns the whole area RED....or give us the option to turn off other people's MTX...so sick of it.

Because the whole "MTX in town" thing is so bad I recommend to always log out in a city where almost no one ever is. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info