3.22.0 Hotfix 7

1am in New Zealand, I guess another day with no Vixen fix :(

For those of us in SSF that were lucky (unlucky?) enough to drop a Vixens in the campaign, switching to another build is not so easy. Please help :)
never stop hoping, just watch when all the other hotfix patches were. It could happen at any time
"
dettmore wrote:
1am in New Zealand, I guess another day with no Vixen fix :(

For those of us in SSF that were lucky (unlucky?) enough to drop a Vixens in the campaign, switching to another build is not so easy. Please help :)

The build is very playable, even with the bug.
I am in yellow maps and still running pconc because of the spell cascade bug. Clearing and progress very slow. How is the clear for yellow/red maps with impending doom with the bug ?
Clear is still fine with the bug its just single target damage is severely lacking lol
yo is there still hope for a vixen hotfix today or its too late ?
"
R4pt0rX wrote:
never stop hoping, just watch when all the other hotfix patches were. It could happen at any time

3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)
Kieren_GGG, Jul 23, 2023, 10:23:44 PM

If you say so.
"
Ghendra wrote:
"
Dominisi wrote:
"
ShinyStickers wrote:
they already said they are fixing in next restartless patch calm down

No. They said they would "try" to fix it.

Since the patch hasn't hit yet, and its nearly 6 PM at the offices...

They announced on their twitter that they do have a fix. They'll deploy it very soon.

Okay who care about Twitter? I am on PoE Website or? Did they even ONCE for a month tell something about that over here, Gimme the link www.pathofexile.com/LINK of where they talk about that.
Day 4 hello to all free beta testers how are you today :) still something not working
Last edited by GooDLike79PL on Aug 22, 2023, 5:14:17 PM
I've noticed some really bad harvest visual effect bugs where it basically just flashbangs my screen when i fight a blue harvest.

RF inquistitor red maps and have a 4070 ti gpu. never before this league have i been flashbanged so badly in poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info