3.22.0 Hotfix 7

Chiming in to say that I'm also experiencing more crashes-to-desktop this league than I have ever in the past, probably cumulatively since I started playing. It's genuinely unplayable for me currently (and it seems like I'm not alone), which is extremely frustrating. I just wanna enjoy it, man!
waiting for the engine fix
Hi ! Is there a problem to connect poe on Steam at this time ?
Lauching the game since 00:00 I got every time An unexpected diisconnection occured. Then, Login Error Steam : Not connected to steam
Last edited by croniat on Aug 22, 2023, 6:22:07 PM
"
croniat wrote:
Hi ! Is there a problem to connect poe on Steam at this time ?
Lauching the game since 00:00 I got every time An unexpected diisconnection occured. Then, Login Error Steam : Not connected to steam

The problemm is with the new authentification system of Steazm when you have 2 account.
"
GooDLike79PL wrote:
Day 4 hello to all free beta testers how are you today :) still something not working

Can't really tell. Having a hard time making it out of the campaign due to the engine "update". Terrible FPS drops, CPU is crying, loading times killing me. Shader not working properly, GGG not giving a damn about us...But apart from that I'm super happy. Not with PoE, but yeah...
pls fix this problem we can't even play the game

failed to decompress (corrupted data)
Microsoft c++ runtime error
"
Wildstap123 wrote:
pls fix this problem we can't even play the game

failed to decompress (corrupted data)
Microsoft c++ runtime error

That's not something GGG can fix. That's on your end.
Day 5 hello to all free beta testers how are you today, still something not working :)

The worst league, so many mistakes have never been made before 5 days and 8 corrections.

Me still crashing metal - MacOS - Steam - after death patch
Dispatch queue: com.Metal.CompletionQueueDispatch
When are these going to be in, or was this supposd to already be in, because I am still not seeing any if so...
"

Aug 20, 2023 9:16 PM (GMT-5) - We'll be making some balance changes to the Trial of the Ancestors, as well as fixing some bugs. Some of these things include:
* Adding a visual indicator when the player dies in an Ancestral Trial to show the amount of time until they revive.
* Improving the visual indicator for when the player is stunned while banishing an enemy totem.
* Adding a forfeit button for Ancestral Trials.
* Addressing the balance of some monsters, such as the Titanic Shell.
* Reducing the amount of damage minions take from enemy units in Ancestral Trials.
* Fixing monster damage over time dealing far too little damage against other monsters in Ancestral Trials.
* Increasing the amount of favour earned each round as the tournament progresses.
* Fixing some of the prices of units equiped with an item being cheaper than the same unit without an item.
* Fixing Ikiaho's effects persisting in the arena after a match ends.
* Fixing totems being untargetable if they are revived.
* Investigating monster names sometimes not displaying on hover in Ancestral Trials.

Specifically the death and stun timmers.

Also, wtf is with the AI respawn timers? I die ONCE and I am out a significant period, I kill the enemy champion 20 times and they are still coming back in less time than me with 1 death. I thought the intro said that it was a scaling death timer with more deaths for the champion and player at least.
"
- insane loading times, especially when going to town
- shader constantly loading the same stuff, apparently not working correctly
- low-end & high-end rigs suffering massive fps loss since engine update
- cpu/gpu overheating like crazy, able to cook eggs&bacon on hardware
- dynamic resolution/culling not working properly, atleast in towns it seems
- constant freezes and fps-lag due to shader issues
- multithreading broken
- visual glitches
- game crashes

that's very accurate!

Report Forum Post